Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 12,832
On 7/18/2022 at 4:22 PM, corvus albus said:

Germany Daily Artists

#32 (+14) Lady Gaga *new peak*

This is amazing :giveup:

i wonder if she can get shallow on the top 200 tomorrow? i say shallow thats like her big recurrent streaming smash, could be another song.

Bey's rupaul song really did a number on her streams; its literally supported by UK only. issa bop tho idec 

Moderator 17,129
On 7/18/2022 at 5:24 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i wonder if she can get shallow on the top 200 tomorrow? i say shallow thats like her big recurrent streaming smash, could be another song.

Bey's rupaul song really did a number on her streams; its literally supported by UK only. issa bop tho idec 

We'll see tomorrow. I kinda hope HMH sneaks one more cure day at #200 on the daily charts tomorrow as well

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3

"The kick-off of the sold-out tour in Düsseldorf marks the return of an artist who can be called the greatest living pop star and perhaps the last" - WELT, German TV network on Lady Gaga

they didnt lie :applause:

• paws up 4
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 8

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
On 7/18/2022 at 6:16 PM, little legend said:

"The kick-off of the sold-out tour in Düsseldorf marks the return of an artist who can be called the greatest living pop star and perhaps the last" - WELT, German TV network on Lady Gaga

they didnt lie :applause:

would the annoying french monsters on a forum which is even more irrelevant than POPa911 lie?

@Matteo Remondi @Miaou @ViviLittleM

Edited by little legend
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3

Feel sorry for those who dont want to hear spoiler and so they dont know yet that Gaga yesterday released a brand new song :giveup:

poor them having to wait:enigma:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 7/18/2022 at 5:27 PM, little legend said:

Feel sorry for those who dont want to hear spoiler and so they dont know yet that Gaga yesterday released a brand new song :giveup:

poor them having to wait:enigma:

OnlyDisloyalHare-size_restricted.gif

• lol 2