Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3

I am surprised that she is performing Shallow and she isn't like these nonensense she soemtimes believe like " It's Ally's song , not mine" 

Also surprised that she is performing Hold My Hand, since she's again behaving like " It's a Top Gun song , not mine" ," Only purpose of Hold My Hand is to promote Top Gun, so I am really surprised that she is performing Hold My Hand and not the hit of Top Gun aka I Ain't Worried :rip:  Knowing Gaga, i wouldn't be surprised if she really performed IAW instead of HMH. How sad is this

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,470
On 7/15/2022 at 12:43 PM, little legend said:

I am surprised that she is performing Shallow and she isn't like these nonensense she soemtimes believe like " It's Ally's song , not mine" 

Also surprised that she is performing Hold My Hand, since she's again behaving like " It's a Top Gun song , not mine" ," Only purpose of Hold My Hand is to promote Top Gun, so I am really surprised that she is performing Hold My Hand and not the hit of Top Gun aka I Ain't Worried :rip:  Knowing Gaga, i wouldn't be surprised if she really performed IAW instead of HMH. How sad is this

I just imagined her performing IAW. 
:icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
On 7/15/2022 at 12:44 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I just imagined her performing IAW. 
:icant:

Imagine the mess in this forum and in our fanbase in general:icant:

Now I want her to sing it, just for this:icant:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 7/15/2022 at 10:58 AM, Fame Romance said:

The soundtrack barely crossed 100k units this week, IAW would need to become a Shallow-sized smash to push the album to Platinum so it ain't happening :icant:

Mess I didn’t know it’s only done 100k units so far :dean_scream:

A Popster Is Born 12,832
On 7/15/2022 at 12:25 PM, BenG said:

Listened to HMH like 15 times during my run today :legend:

its such a grower and you can never get tired of listening to it. The non swiss/france/Taiwan Pee are tastless f@g! Hand was done dirty.

Cant wait for the debut performance :giveup:

A Popster Is Born 11,595

It should be like that :

'Ok, soo who have seen the new movie Top Gun Maverick?' 

* loud crowd noises *

'You know, I wrote a song for the movie. It’s about having the other person there for you, even if the life is hard sometimes. Just like you, my little monsters, are always there for me. This is Hold My Hand.' 

*crowd doing the intro noises * 

Spoiler

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 12,832
On 7/15/2022 at 12:30 PM, ViviLittleM said:

By the way, the first ARUTW performance will probably go mega viral on social medias.

i remember she did engima in 2019 and a radio show recorded it, it'd be good if they did this for the french show 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,273
On 7/15/2022 at 9:12 AM, emig_09 said:

Removed from Hot Hits USA

Removed from Work From Home (903k) and it seems real this time :laughga: