Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 7/13/2022 at 6:52 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Deezer FR:
#39 (+2) Hold My Hand *New Peak*

will be interesting to see if this can get past Gold, France is a hard market for MPG; if they like a girl they'll give their single radio play and playlisting and it tends to go gold ala ROM/SL/Shakira's Don't Wait Up vs.someone they dont support like Taylor when getting a gold is like a 2xPlaitnum for her standards :bigbird:.

Hand is on lock to end up with certifications in: US/UK/CAN/AUS/NZ/DK/NOR/FR/IT/BEL (+More but they never update)

1459919623_gagapicture4poppa.thumb.jpg.a873369dd9548d581e461dc98359cd1f.jpg

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 7/13/2022 at 3:58 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Not our dear sis @ViviLittleM ending them like that

:rip:

Thankfully, i don't stress with my purchases as a working adult even tho Filipino professionals are severely underpair.. low cost of living perks mefears

What I'm stressing is thinking about when will I give another big chunk from my savings to support my sibs or parents.. life of being a single Filo Gay :nicki_scream:

• hugs 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757
On 7/13/2022 at 10:13 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

will be interesting to see if this can get past Gold, France is a hard market for MPG; if they like a girl they'll give their single radio play and playlisting and it tends to go gold ala ROM/SL/Shakira's Don't Wait Up vs.someone they dont support like Taylor when getting a gold is like a 2xPlaitnum for her standards :bigbird:.

Hand is on lock to end up with certifications in: US/UK/CAN/AUS/NZ/DK/NOR/FR/IT/BEL (+More but they never update)

1459919623_gagapicture4poppa.thumb.jpg.a873369dd9548d581e461dc98359cd1f.jpg

5th week Power Rotation on NRJ :dead: I truly love it, ASIB all over again, it's so nice to hear her on radios

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757
On 7/13/2022 at 10:21 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

time for a stop off for Gaga at NRJ!

Tbh... I prefer that she doesn't. She just have to do the shows, and that's it. I don't want her or someone from the tour team to get covid, seriously if she finally ends a tour without a single cancellation, that would be fine

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • lol 1