Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 3,182
On 7/12/2022 at 2:17 AM, Nemanja said:

Its normal for artist to have a new dancers, and that is kinda good thing. Madonna often changed her dancers, and she always have best concerts. But let's hope Richy will after tour be gone, and Gaga will finally have a good choreographer. Because she definitely need a new one. Now lets go beck to hype train for chromatica tour.I am really sad i will not see her this time. But i was lucky to see Joanne world tour .

THIS! Like every Madonna tour has different dancers, and they ALWAYS complain that they are very hard on them. Yeah, if he's abusive and found out to be so after the situation is looked into, BUH BYE. Gtfo Squirrel boy. But the dancers not being able to cut it after a decade (which is a long a** time for dancers) is also a realistic outcome here too. Cycling through dancers is actually pretty normal in the industry. It could just be that they wanted to go a more normal route with their personal this time. (More capable dancers for less pay)

But yeah, if he's an abusive f@#$, he needs to go. Just be prepared for him too stay too. Cause it could just be sour grapes on the dancers side too. 

Popster to Popster 2,937
On 7/12/2022 at 3:50 PM, little legend said:

Time to make a thread on ATRL about this and when it fails to sell that much i will come back to that thread and write : But Bey fans told me that their fave will sell over half of million ,what went wrong? :scared: 

Or with our luck it will open with 850,000 scoring the highest debut of the decade and the second single will be #1 on hot 100  :toofunny:

• sad 1

folklore opened with 846k and 30 opened with 839k

~500k seems already an overestimation for a dance album by Beyoncé, I think she’ll do slightly more than Chromatica (depending on the gimmicks) 

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 7/12/2022 at 11:13 PM, Thrasher said:

folklore opened with 846k and 30 opened with 839k

~500k seems already an overestimation for a dance album by Beyoncé, I think she’ll do slightly more than Chromatica (depending on the gimmicks) 

It's the perfect ammo :ally:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178

Outstanding Variety Special (Pre-Recorded)

* Adele: One Night Only • CBS • Fulwell 73 UK Limited and Onward Productions in association with Harpo Productions

* Dave Chappelle: The Closer • Netflix • Netflix | Lathan TV | Pilot Boy

* Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts • HBO/HBO Max • Warner Bros. Unscripted Television in association with Warner Horizon, Casey Patterson Entertainment and Pulse Films

* Norm Macdonald: Nothing Special • Netflix • Irwin Entertainment for Netflix

* One Last Time: An Evening With Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga • CBS • Alex Coletti Productions

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 7/12/2022 at 12:55 PM, emig_09 said:

* Adele: One Night Only • CBS • Fulwell 73 UK Limited and Onward Productions in association with Harpo Productions

* Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts • HBO/HBO Max • Warner Bros. Unscripted Television in association with Warner Horizon, Casey Patterson Entertainment and Pulse Films

* One Last Time: An Evening With Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga • CBS • Alex Coletti Productions

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h2hsl9nr1la3wmu/AADJyGY_kOucw1tiTe6-JKzPa?dl=0&preview=74th-nomination-list-v1.pdf&q1=

Pop-a-911-ster 28,969
x3
On 7/12/2022 at 5:55 PM, emig_09 said:

What are our chances against Adele and Harry Potter:katy:

Popster for Sale 41,886
On 7/12/2022 at 4:55 PM, Andreu said:

People post here fake updates so good look convincing them not to post spoilers :bradley:

I feel attacked :bearattack:

• lol 1