Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

On 7/12/2022 at 11:37 AM, DeleteForever said:

Yes I'm sure Richy has an assistant to his position, the tour has to be done now as she doesn't have time slot to reschedule and can't cancel as the tour sales are doing too good.

Yeah, the only thing that she can do is stay away from social media as soon as possible and not get affected badly by this matter 

Poor darling why does she always have these issues to face :sad:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,755

i'm screaming there is a group for the Stade de France show on FB and there is a post like "how can we pee or even poo because I have an irritable bowel" :icant:

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 25,976
On 7/12/2022 at 11:49 AM, ViviLittleM said:

i'm screaming there is a group for the Stade de France show on FB and there is a post like "how can we pee or even poo because I have an irritable bowel" :icant:

Do french guys usually go on queue very early? Hoping they are not like italians who starts queuing the night before :rip:

Popster for Sale 41,877
On 7/12/2022 at 11:40 AM, Thrasher said:

Stupid Love went 61 - OUT after it was pulled iirc 

Let’s hope :bigbird:

There's not much AI left on Pop to drop from the last tracking week. Probably less than 4M AI.

Popster for Sale 41,877
On 7/12/2022 at 11:50 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Isnt that Brent pulling big numbers?

15 songs in the Top 200 on Spotify, N/A on iTunes, 1 song max on radio. Will there really be that many songs that chart?

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 7/12/2022 at 12:50 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Isnt that Brent pulling big numbers?

Hes doing  a little over 100k album units with 19 songs and there isnt any of the songs on the USA spotify top 50 so I guess he'll chart some songs (and definitely will get the bb200 #1) but not a proper album bomb 

Popster for Sale 57,289

On 7/12/2022 at 12:55 PM, BenG said:

15 songs in the Top 200 on Spotify, N/A on iTunes, 1 song max on radio. Will there really be that many songs that chart?

On 7/12/2022 at 12:55 PM, Andreu said:

Hes doing  a little over 100k album units with 19 songs and there isnt any of the songs on the USA spotify top 50 so I guess he'll chart some songs (and definitely will get the bb200 #1) but not a proper album bomb 

He has 14 songs top 50 on US AM and several top 10 and that’s the biggest metric

On 7/12/2022 at 12:49 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

I dont want to go on queue before lunch :gaga-scream:

Are you in standard Standing ?

Edited by Fame Romance