Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

ARTPOPster 1,241

Its normal for artist to have a new dancers, and that is kinda good thing. Madonna often changed her dancers, and she always have best concerts. But let's hope Richy will after tour be gone, and Gaga will finally have a good choreographer. Because she definitely need a new one. Now lets go beck to hype train for chromatica tour.I am really sad i will not see her this time. But i was lucky to see Joanne world tour .

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,878
On 7/12/2022 at 7:17 AM, Nemanja said:

Its normal for artist to have a new dancers, and that is kinda good thing. Madonna often changed her dancers, and she always have best concerts. But let's hope Richy will after tour be gone, and Gaga will finally have a good choreographer. Because she definitely need a new one. Now lets go beck to hype train for chromatica tour.I am really sad i will not see her this time. But i was lucky to see Joanne world tour .

Could be having new dancers for the wrong reasons though. Not necessarily a good thing.

ARTPOPster 1,241
On 7/12/2022 at 8:22 AM, BenG said:

Could be having new dancers for the wrong reasons though. Not necessarily a good thing.

That's true, but we all need to focus on tour now. Old or new dancers, i am sure we will enjoy watching gaga's performance. And i said i really hope she will have new choreographer, it's time for that change.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,878
On 7/12/2022 at 7:31 AM, Nemanja said:

That's true, but we all need to focus on tour now. Old or new dancers, i am sure we will enjoy watching gaga's performance. And i said i really hope she will have new choreographer, it's time for that change.

New dancers can be a good thing, yes. But this Richy thing is concerning

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,241
On 7/12/2022 at 8:37 AM, BenG said:

New dancers can be a good thing, yes. But this Richy thing is concerning

I completely agree with you, i dont like him or his choreography. But all those things won't stop me from enjoying Gaga's performance. 

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 7/12/2022 at 8:37 AM, loopyjae said:

SO EXCITED OMFG

WOW 🔥🔥🔥

This will be her Confessions Tour!! YESSSS! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

A Popster Is Born 18,424
On 7/12/2022 at 9:25 AM, boobatella said:

omg what where??

Michael Silas shared *years ago* in a convo that he was SA by Richy. I spoke with him via dms just minutes ago and he said he feels used as he did not agree to post the screenshots of a private convo with a random fan (who did post the screenshots). Michael asked me to report the tweets that were posted without his consent. 

The thing is, if the SA is years old, then it must have been dealt with in some way also years ago. This is getting out of hand.

I’m actually kinda anxious right now because knowing Gaga, this will hit her and most probably hurt her very much and the tour starts in 4 days basically. I hate it here.

• sad 2
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 2,014
On 7/12/2022 at 9:31 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I’m actually kinda anxious right now because knowing Gaga, this will hit her and most probably hurt her very much and the tour starts in 4 days basically. I hate it here.

Yeah nobody thought of how this will impact her mood and mental well being. I also think its too late to back out of the tour now. Rehersals are ongoing in full swing along with stage construcion

Edited by Mr. V
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,878

Her team should suspend Richy immediately pending their own investigation. Otherwise, it just does not look good.

Edited by BenG
  • paws up 4

Moderator 17,129

I've seen a lot of tweets recently wishing Gaga would reshuffle her entire team, but I think we can all agree that that isn't really necessary. We can criticize Sarah Tanno or Bobby all we like, but we do have tons of evidence that they work for the benefit and wellbeing of Gaga and while both have been kind of a mixed bag in their respective fields, we do still know they do a good job.

With Richie, it has always been a surprise when a choreography is actually good :ninja: