Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,396
On 7/10/2022 at 11:30 AM, ViviLittleM said:

what is that lmao

I know this is fake but praying there is indeed a Tourbook! Cant believe they didnt do one for the JWT

Popster for Sale 57,480
On 7/10/2022 at 11:34 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

@ViviLittleM can u please tell me at what time the metro in France closes? I find different information on the web

On 7/10/2022 at 11:36 AM, ViviLittleM said:

It's sadly because it's different every day because of metro/RER works

@Miaou@Fame Romanceshould have more info because they live in Paris

On Friday and Saturday night most lines close at 1-2 AM

On Sunday night (I.e. after the concert) it’s earlier like 12AM-1AM for some 

There are a lot of night buses tho so if you wanna use public transportation after the metro is closed you can just use Google Maps to find what bus to take 

If you wanna know about a particular route or anything about Paris you can ask me :gaga-thanks:

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 7/10/2022 at 10:53 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Tbh I can’t imagine organizers allowing a concert for 50k people happening with a 46C heat.

:rip:

Thats really a bit too much, i think 40C will still be fine :disappointed:

Popster for Sale 41,936

Why bother with worrying about the exact temperature? :icant:

It’s going to be hot hot and that’s all you need to know for now. Not like there’s much you can do now to change the weather on that day :icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,851
Popster to Popster 4,833

All the talks about the heat reminds me of my BTW ball date in Romania back in 2012, it was in a square and it was so hot on the ground level that some people needed medical help. I actually had to endure all the heat with barely any water (I mean you could go and buy it but I was afraid to lose my spot, I was in a very good place and some people were fighting to get closer to the stage literally :rip:) y'all can imagine how thirsty I was after her show.

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 7/10/2022 at 11:23 AM, LGMonster95 said:

y'all can imagine how thirsty I was after her show

From watching all the fighting? :enigma:

A Popster Is Born 18,474
On 7/10/2022 at 12:23 PM, LGMonster95 said:

All the talks about the heat reminds me of my BTW ball date in Romania back in 2012, it was in a square and it was so hot on the ground level that some people needed medical help. I actually had to endure all the heat with barely any water (I mean you could go and buy it but I was afraid to lose my spot, I was in a very good place and some people were fighting to get closer to the stage literally :rip:) y'all can imagine how thirsty I was after her show.

That’s why I was interested only in vip seats. No more standing spot fcukery. 
:elmo:

Edited by DonnieDarko

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/10/2022 at 1:26 PM, BenG said:

From watching all the fighting? :enigma:

Yeah that too, actually there were 2 +50 year old ladies beside me who were throwing some very mean words to each other during the entire day almost :icant:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/10/2022 at 1:29 PM, DonnieDarko said:

That’s why I was interested only in vip seats. No more standing spot fcukery. 
:elmo:

My show was a weird one because it was suppose to be in a stadium but a football team had a very important game on that same day (Barcelona was playing there) and they had to move Gaga's show in a Square (same place where Michael Jackson did his 2 concerts) the organisation was messy af but I still enjoyed her show a lot spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1