3. Dawn FM

4. Chromatica 

5. Harry’s House

spacer.png

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 7/8/2022 at 12:08 AM, BenG said:

Same for SL? :bebe:

Nah, nothing could prevent this turd from bombing. 

On 7/8/2022 at 12:10 AM, Miaou said:

FadGa wants to be more artistic as possible :katy:

GodGa is at her best when she doesn’t try to be seen as an artistic person (TF/TFM/ASIB/Chromatica)

Nah, it's more about her team. If they cared properly about the song's success, they would simply tell her / Bloodpop to get rid of it. They could've kept it for the video only. Radio and streaming should've been a clean and friendly version :overit:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 7/8/2022 at 12:16 AM, Miaou said:

Best Albums of the decade so far :

1. After Hours

2. Future Nostalgia 

3. Dawn FM

4. Chromatica 

5. Harry’s House

spacer.png

No Plastic Hearts. List incorrect then. 

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 7/7/2022 at 11:32 PM, PanPikus said:

Nah, it's more about her team. If they cared properly about the song's success, they would simply tell her / Bloodpop to get rid of it. They could've kept it for the video only. Radio and streaming should've been a clean and friendly version :overit:

The first part: :rip:

the second part:

ugh The tea. The version with soft vocals that comes on after the interlude  sounds so good; on the album there’s this emotional piece then all of a sudden  IM IE IE IIW N-N-NEED. Still, LUV the song. It was just up against it. It needed more touching

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

The Fame Popster 428
On 7/7/2022 at 6:32 PM, PanPikus said:

I'm POSITIVE there were people at the label telling her to drop the intro. Like, no way there weren't. 

And I agree that that into is terrible and played a big part in tanking the song on streaming. It's probably skipped constantly :rip:

But I'm also really glad that she has an artistic vision and the conviction to stick with it even if it isn't trendy or popular or whatever. She wouldn't be herself if she rolled over to her labels demands. 

It's tough to be a liddo sometimes :bebe:

• hugs 1

Popster This Way 769
On 7/7/2022 at 11:16 PM, Miaou said:

Best Albums of the decade so far :

1. After Hours

2. Future Nostalgia 

3. Dawn FM

4. Chromatica 

5. Harry’s House

spacer.png

After Hours did nothing for me, i even went out of my way to buy the Blinding Lights single CD cus the album was so dead to me minus that song

WgFrKkq.gif

Popster for Sale 44,326
On 7/8/2022 at 12:17 AM, LaLa said:

I'm POSITIVE there were people at the label telling her to drop the intro. Like, no way there weren't. 

And I agree that that into is terrible and played a big part in tanking the song on streaming. It's probably skipped constantly :rip:

But I'm also really glad that she has an artistic vision and the conviction to stick with it even if it isn't trendy or popular or whatever. She wouldn't be herself if she rolled over to her labels demands. 

It's tough to be a liddo sometimes :bebe:

But should she stick to her artistic vision when it leads to goat sound inclusion in songs? :jailga:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,363
On 7/8/2022 at 12:32 AM, PanPikus said:

I see we’re talking about turds - intro or not, HMH would never smash, honey.

:elmo:

• lol 1