Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 7/7/2022 at 12:01 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

HOLY f- THE SLAYAGE IF TRUE

On 7/7/2022 at 12:02 AM, ConnorFilm said:

WE WON 

the way I've been conditioned to want this to happen because of this thread nnn :icant:

Popster for Sale 44,631

so how do we go about not spoilling TCB on here? are rumours fine but anything that's officially confirmed should be kept out of this thread? 

• paws up 1

On 7/7/2022 at 12:00 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

taking it with a grain of salt as the source is The Sun but if it's true :giveup:

i believe it. all their gaga tea recently has been correct. they were the first to report on the chromatica ball announcement and the second london date 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 7/7/2022 at 12:45 AM, DawnTheApprenticeJockey said:

i believe it. all their gaga tea recently has been correct. they were the first to report on the chromatica ball announcement and the second london date 

weren't they also right about Bey's recent release/announcements? 

Edited by HoldMyOreos

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 7/6/2022 at 7:03 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

As it should

Arturo

Serve of the century is coming

Arturo

I frankly wouldn't even care if she axed HMH live to perform ARUTW and other fan favorites. Sorry to the Little Mavericks, but I'm here to hear GAGA album music, not cute soundtrack droplets. Arturo

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 7/7/2022 at 1:13 AM, ConnorFilm said:

I frankly wouldn't even care if she axed HMH live to perform ARUTW and other fan favorites. Sorry to the Little Mavericks, but I'm here to hear GAGA album music, not cute soundtrack droplets. Arturo

she already said she's going to perform HMH

time to death certificate that expectation 

• lol 1

Popster This Way 532

I know I will probably be axed for this but tbh I've never felt anything for Gaga stages :billie: The only one that truly gagged me was the BTWB, that one was so original tbh the artRAVE was a hot mess and even tho the JWT was great I couldn't connect the concept to the album, it felt more suitable for a greatest hits album or something. The BTWB was great because the stage told a story and had that gothic quality some songs in the album have with the epic influences. The Monster Ball 2.0 was very conceptual and cool too. 

After seeing the huge stage for the After Hours tour I have high hopes for the Chromatica Ball, considering it's Gaga we're talking about. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 7/7/2022 at 6:23 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Welp. My dad got an autotest positive

Hope he’s feeling ok? It’s actually good, he will be fine for the tour and what’s most important, he will be safe. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658
On 7/7/2022 at 6:25 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Hope he’s feeling ok? It’s actually good, he will be fine for the tour and what’s most important, he will be safe. 

Yeah he’s good for now. I think my mom got it first. She was like I’m sure it’s the climatisation don’t worry and then here we are

• love 1