Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Moderator 17,112
On 7/4/2022 at 12:11 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

Wow, wo wohnst du? Von Stuttgart aus gibt es ein Zug der fährt in 3-4h direkt nach Paris. :dead:Ich hoffe ich bekomme meine Tickets nochmal :cry:

I'm actually travelling through Stuttgart and taking the TGV from there to Paris, but it's an overnight train with 3 hours being stuck in Stuttgart before I can take the train to Paris :icant:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
On 7/4/2022 at 11:10 AM, Ms I am a local said:

It went from T-5 to T-3 now. Don't know exactly why, but they did :enigma:

Iberia?

Edited by BenG

Moderator 17,112
On 7/4/2022 at 12:18 PM, Mr. V said:

It really shouldn't take that long with the train unless you're doing some 9-euro ticket shenanigans :disappointed:

I'm not :icant:

I just drive overnight and I have long stays in both my inbetween train stations :delulu_bird:

ARTPOPster 2,014
On 7/4/2022 at 12:20 PM, corvus albus said:

I'm not :icant:

I just drive overnight and I have long stays in both my inbetween train stations :delulu_bird:

Welp, praying for your brain to get some proper sleep before the concert then :bigbird:

Moderator 17,112
On 7/4/2022 at 12:27 PM, Mr. V said:

Welp, praying for your brain to get some proper sleep before the concert then :bigbird:

I'll arrive the day before the concert, so I should have some rest :bigbird:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 756
On 7/4/2022 at 12:18 PM, corvus albus said:

I'm actually travelling through Stuttgart and taking the TGV from there to Paris, but it's an overnight train with 3 hours being stuck in Stuttgart before I can take the train to Paris :icant:

Probably gonna be on the same train then?:whatga:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

OMG WHAT?!?!?!? 

WE ARE WINNING!!! If Brit really will perform at the super bowl and will deliver an AWESOME performance!!! She absolutely deserves it and she's gonna kill it. Also, hope she'll invite both Janet and Madge 🤩🤩🤩🤩 (imagine Me Against the Music with Madge and a Nasty/Boys medley with Janet 🤩🤩 it'd be EPIC and THE performance of the century) 

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 7/4/2022 at 2:45 PM, Mario Spears said:

OMG WHAT?!?!?!? 

WE ARE WINNING!!! If Brit really will perform at the super bowl and will deliver an AWESOME performance!!! She absolutely deserves it and she's gonna kill it. Also, hope she'll invite both Janet and Madge 🤩🤩🤩🤩 (imagine Me Against the Music with Madge and a Nasty/Boys medley with Janet 🤩🤩 it'd be EPIC and THE performance of the century) 

Respect and admire the passion but Britney Spears ain't headlining sh!t, EVER. Let it go

21603.gif

• lol 2