Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,487

I wonder if HMH will do anything on the charts if she performs this at the Oscars next Feb/March. If the chart is super dead, it could maybe climb to a repeak of 40. They would need to repromote the song on radio and probably drop the film version on streaming/iTunes, and that’s not happening. Lol.

If anything, hopefully its streams remain consistent with the film still in theaters and then the streaming release! 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

QUEEN KILLED IT AGAIN 🤩🤩🤩

The way Godnet is proving she's still THEE QUEEN OF DANCE and that she can still PERFORM like no other!!! 👏👏👏👏

She dances and performs like 👌👌👌

She looks awesome too 🤩

Now can't wait for her next era!!! 

Popster to Popster 3,903

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 7/2/2022 at 4:10 PM, emig_09 said:

YT WW

#81 -4 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 905,767

#90 -11 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 914,616

• paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster This Way 756
On 7/2/2022 at 10:38 PM, Fame Romance said:

Museums are closed on Monday :icant:

On Sunday I’ll be chilling with my bf until I go to the concert as we see each other every 2-3 weeks while I’m on my internship in Amsterdam but I already reserved y’all my Sunday night for the after party at the club :bunny:

Are you doing the Paris date? :whatga:

I'm going to Paris and Dusseldorf if I can get my tickets again in time :cry:

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 4,487

Billboard predictors dropped their estimates. Beyoncé is basically going up to #6-8. HMH will climb back up to around #55. Here’s hoping it has enough gas in its tank to finish out 10 weeks on the chart. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658

Top Artists Youtube France:
#34 (+3) Lady Gaga - 2.62M (+4%)

Top MV Youtube France:
#32 (+3) Hold My Hand - 466K (+8.5%) *New Peak*

Week 1: 321K - #51
Week 2: 212K - #78
Week 3: 274K - #63
Week 4: 356K - #38
Week 5: 396K - #35
Week 6: 413K - #35
Week 7: 429K - #35
Week 8: 466K - #32
= 2,867M views

Top Songs Youtube France:
#35 (+4) Hold My Hand - 645K (+3.1%) *New Peak*

Week 1: 427K - #55
Week 2: 280K - #91
Week 3: 388K - #60
Week 4: 503K - #47
Week 5: 588K - #46
Week 6: 584K - #45
Week 7: 626K - #39
Week 8: 645K - #35
= 4,001M views

• paws up 10

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658

RFM - Top songs (7 last days):
#2 (+1) Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand

NRJ - Top songs (7 last days):
#8 (+2) Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand

Virgin Radio - Top songs (7 last days):
#6 (+3) Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 5

The Fame Popster 316
On 7/2/2022 at 10:01 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I got attacked by Taylor swift fans online for no reason so I used @BenG’s graphs and stats of Carolina to p*ss them off and got called a tranny :laughga: these people are so pathetic

Screaming at dis mama :laughga:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658

What are the daily cases in Germany now ? @corvus albus now we read articles with possibilities of restrictions coming back in FR……… I swear to god if they do something huge before the show I don’t know how I’ll react I might break everything

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 7/3/2022 at 9:53 AM, ViviLittleM said:

What are the daily cases in Germany now ? @corvus albus now we read articles with possibilities of restrictions coming back in FR……… I swear to god if they do something huge before the show I don’t know how I’ll react I might break everything

French government spokesperson Olivia Gregoire has said there are no plans to reintroduce national regulations that limit or set conditions for gathering indoors and other activities.

"The French people are sick of restrictions," she said Wednesday on channel BFMTV. "We are confident that people will behave responsibly."
July 2nd 2022

RELAX

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658
On 7/3/2022 at 10:23 AM, DonnieDarko said:

French government spokesperson Olivia Gregoire has said there are no plans to reintroduce national regulations that limit or set conditions for gathering indoors and other activities.

"The French people are sick of restrictions," she said Wednesday on channel BFMTV. "We are confident that people will behave responsibly."
July 2nd 2022

RELAX

Between what they say and they do :laughga:

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 7/3/2022 at 10:33 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Between what they say and they do :laughga:

Again, relax and breathe. Nothing will happen. The only thing that may go wrong regarding covid is an infection in Gaga’s team, that’s why I agree with you that the whole team should take measures to make sure they’re safe but I’m sure they won’t, lol. 

For example, Johnny, the problematic guitar player, called covid fluvid and said he doesn’t need vaccines for treating it but vitamins etc. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 7/3/2022 at 10:38 AM, DonnieDarko said:

For example, Johnny, the problematic guitar player, called covid fluvid and said he doesn’t need vaccines for treating it but vitamins etc. 

and gaga still wants to tour with him? :whatga: