Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3

I just realized that after 3 years , we finally moved away from tracking Shallow :applause: 

Spoiler

How does Shallow have the audacity to do less than 800k streams daily?:nicki_scream:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,904

I listened to GH for the first time since like 2013 and ... yeah still a NO for me lmao :bigbird: it explains why I don’t like the Born This Way album a lot :bigbird: 
Too noisy and loud for my poor ears :icant:

• lol 1

On 6/30/2022 at 6:36 PM, ViviLittleM said:

we wish to have a long stage like this

FWYGE5WWAAAXMzc.jpg

honestly, with this tour being branded as the “summer stadium tour” she really needs to come through with a stage DESIGNED for a stadium setting. otherwise wtf is the point :arguega:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,891
On 6/30/2022 at 7:50 PM, DawnTheApprenticeJockey said:

honestly, with this tour being branded as the “summer stadium tour” she really needs to come through with a stage DESIGNED for a stadium setting. otherwise wtf is the point :arguega:

what scares me a bit is that it was scheduled to be a very small tour at first so she doesn't have a lot of budget but hope it's false

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 6/30/2022 at 7:49 PM, Miaou said:

I listened to GH for the first time since like 2013 and ... yeah still a NO for me lmao :bigbird: it explains why I don’t like the Born This Way album a lot :bigbird: 
Too noisy and loud for my poor ears :icant:

this explains so much about your taste

:tea:

you stan generic basic pop productions, not the masterpieces she created with Born This Way

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,904
On 6/30/2022 at 7:53 PM, chartgaga said:

this explains so much about your taste

:tea:

you stan generic basic pop productions, not the masterpieces she created with Born This Way

As if basic pop productions are not good :icant: 

a song with basic production can be a masterpiece there is nothing wrong about that :bigbird:

the only masterpiece from BTW is TEOG anyway 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,891
On 6/30/2022 at 7:57 PM, BenG said:

2,174,380 streams, up 8.4% from 7 days ago.

iaw-spotify.jpg

Wanna insult them. + They're gonna rise even more, specially in France with now a great position on Hits Du Moment higher than HMH had ever been.................