Pop-a-911-ster 27,096

IAW is predicted to fall in the Hot 100 :laughga:

Spoiler

we too but who cares

Edited by emig_09
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/27/2022 at 11:12 AM, Adarsh said:

The way this allegedly flop movie already outimpacted everyone who was nominated for best actress lmao

Not everyone has that.

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/27/2022 at 4:22 PM, Andreu said:

in less than 2 months

427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

Nothing for Malulu 

Popster to Popster 4,486
On 6/27/2022 at 10:02 AM, emig_09 said:

IAW is predicted to fall in the Hot 100 :laughga:

Hide contents

we too but who cares

Everyone is calling it a hit, but it doesn’t look like the song will go top 10 anywhere across the world. It’s just going to simply outpeak HMH in many markets. The fact that this soundtrack pales in comparison to the first film. They should have gotten more artists for the soundtrack. It’s still weird to have a soundtrack full of music scores and then a 1R and Lady Gaga song slapped on at the end. 

Popster for Sale 41,741
On 6/27/2022 at 4:12 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Everyone is calling it a hit, but it doesn’t look like the song will go top 10 anywhere across the world. It’s just going to simply outpeak HMH in many markets. The fact that this soundtrack pales in comparison to the first film. They should have gotten more artists for the soundtrack. It’s still weird to have a soundtrack full of music scores and then a 1R and Lady Gaga song slapped on at the end. 

Not you signing death certificates for IAW too already :icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,526

Anything interesting happened through the weekend except the massive tankery on Spotify and Gaga doing another wedding gig? I'm not reading 50 pages of possible meltdowns. I took a weekend off for a reason :mess:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
On 6/27/2022 at 5:23 PM, PanPikus said:

Anything interesting happened through the weekend except the massive tankery on Spotify and Gaga doing another wedding gig? I'm not reading 50 pages of possible meltdowns. I took a weekend off for a reason :mess:

No

A Popster Is Born 13,389
On 6/27/2022 at 8:53 PM, PanPikus said:

Taylor's song tanked harder than HMH, Beyonce did exactly the same first week streams as SL, IAW has still not debuted on any radio formats despite being serviced a week ago. Also, the cherries on your story look delicious :dragon:

• lol 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,096
On 6/27/2022 at 12:27 PM, Adarsh said:

Taylor's song tanked harder than HMH, Beyonce did exactly the same first week streams as SL, IAW has still not debuted on any radio formats despite being serviced a week ago. Also, the cherries on your story look delicious :dragon:

:happydance:

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,486
On 6/27/2022 at 10:27 AM, Adarsh said:

I was going to ask about that! So radio stations aren't jumping on the 1R song? 

A Popster Is Born 11,526
On 6/27/2022 at 5:27 PM, Adarsh said:

So as expected, nothing new, same old shiet :ally:

Yeah I said 'cherry cherry boom boom biatches' :flirtga:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,389
On 6/27/2022 at 8:59 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I was going to ask about that! So radio stations aren't jumping on the 1R song? 

The only one republic song I see on the entire list is this

West Coast 5.19 +0.11

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 6/27/2022 at 11:12 PM, ConnorFilm said:

It's not over for IAW yet tho.. probably fell due to album bomb

A Popster Is Born 13,389
On 6/27/2022 at 9:08 PM, FRANZGA said:

It's not over for IAW yet tho.. probably fell due to album bomb

Their old song is getting more airplay than IAW right now. If this was happening to HMH, we all would've thrown ourselves out the window :icant:

Popster to Popster 4,486
On 6/27/2022 at 10:42 AM, Adarsh said:

Their old song is getting more airplay than IAW right now. If this was happening to HMH, we all would've thrown ourselves out the window :icant:

Like I said, IAW may out peak HMH in music markets across the world, but there's not going to be a big "hit" song from Top Gun: Maverick. I doubt Paramount cares. HMH will likely get awards attention. Plus, most importantly, the movie is raking in dough like nobody's business. 

Edited by ConnorFilm

A Popster Is Born 13,389
On 6/27/2022 at 9:13 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Like I said, IAW may out peak HMH in music markets across the world, but there's not going to be a big "hit" song from Top Gun: Maverick. I doubt Paramount cares. HMH will likely get awards attention. Plus, most importantly, the movie is raking in dough like nobody's business. 

Exactly. I think IAW will have like 500M Spotify streams at the end and 300M for HMH. Doesn't look that bad when we have way more sales and Youtube views as well.

• paws up 1