Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,632

Taylor Swift is currently outstreaming:

Harry Styles, BTS, The Weeknd, Dua Lipa, Post Malone and Doja Cat. All of these are either indisputably huge on streaming, had a recent release or both. 

Edited by HoldMyOreos

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 6/26/2022 at 5:31 PM, Instant said:

The AUDACITY of someone stanning Ludmila to use Bam Bam and Don't Go Yet against HMH and then cry when liddos defend Gaga against Taylor stans' attacks just because Ensharted does more than ARTPOP. Gtfo here :gunga:

You were the ones to bring up Camila just because I stan her, so why wouldn't I post her stats to prove Bam Bam wasn't "bombing" :elmo:

"Defend Gaga" is that really what you think you are doing? :toofunny:  dont you realise how ridiculous that sounds? 

Popster for Sale 44,632

Artists that Taylor isn't outstreaming:

Bad Bunny, Drake. The end. 

Drake won't last long above Taylor either despite releasing an entire album of original music like two weeks ago. 

Edited by HoldMyOreos

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 6/26/2022 at 5:35 PM, corvus albus said:

You forgot that free speech also means free criticism.

Free speech does not mean you can go around unchallenged :awkney:

Okay then. I hope free speech also doesn't mean someone can bring up the recent school shooting that killed 19 children to "drag" someone, or post all kinds of offensive stuff without the mods even blinking.

Edited by Swallow
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,632
On 6/26/2022 at 4:40 PM, Swallow said:

Okay then. I hope free speech also doesn't mean someone can bring up the recent school shooting that killed 19 children to "drag" someone, or post all kinds of offensive stuff without the mods even blinking.

Fair, that was completely out of line. 

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,244

As an American (and honestly just as a general…I don’t know…human f-ing being) it’s DISGUSTING to use school shootings as a way to drag someone and their fans. Absolutely sick and that member should be banned immediately.

Like wtf. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

I hope mods do something about accusing me of racism, when I was permabanned in September 2020 for fighting in the Gaga thread with Fnooky and getting 7 WPs straight. 

Meanwhile, queen Hot Volcano was actually permabanned for racism on ATRL and then had to beg to be let back in 

And I did NOT mention recent school shootings. I said that most of Taylor's fanbase is the same Trump stanning trash that causes those things.

OT: glad HMH rose today on Spotify in many countries! 

Edited by Instant

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 6/26/2022 at 5:46 PM, Instant said:

Meanwhile, queen Hot Volcano was actually permabanned for racism on ATRL and then had to beg to be let back in

What? This never happened :toofunny: 

Either way, you posted offensive comments TODAY on THIS forum, so you are in no position to lecture anyone.

Edited by Swallow

Popster for Sale 41,776
On 6/26/2022 at 4:46 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

As an American (and honestly just as a general…I don’t know…human f-ing being) it’s DISGUSTING to use school shootings as a way to drag someone and their fans. Absolutely sick and that member should be banned immediately.

Like wtf. 

One could also say instant-ly

Spoiler

Sorry I just had to :icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 5

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 6/26/2022 at 5:49 PM, Swallow said:

What? This never happened :toofunny: 

Either way, you posted offensive comments TODAY on THIS forum, so you are in no position to lecture anyone.

You are Hot Volcano?

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 6/26/2022 at 5:53 PM, chartgaga said:

You are Hot Volcano?

Yes :toofunny:. And I am known as an obsessed Taylor Swift hater so its kinda ironic how now it seems like I was defending her :rip:

Edited by Swallow