Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 16,279

Net positive on AC remained the same, but Shives one dropped so now we're third from the bottom instead of second

EDIT: actually all numbers remained the same for HMH which might be glitch then?

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,775
On 6/24/2022 at 4:05 PM, Adarsh said:

I don't care about positive updates anymore tbh, just hope it doesn't drop. I'm fine with 0.00 and 0.002s :delulu_bird:

But 0.002 is a positive update :enigma:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,775
On 6/24/2022 at 4:05 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

damn Late to da party is tanking 

Delusional is probably somewhere having a kii 

Another kii after HMH's debut :icant:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 6/24/2022 at 4:07 PM, Adarsh said:

I think they were hired to be a dancer on Justin's tour. Someone on ATRL was saying that.

no way omg that's crazy

so proud, all that Justin stanning paid off 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,533
On 6/24/2022 at 4:40 PM, Adarsh said:

Both Charlie Puth and Taylor above Beyonce on US iTunes. the new Eminem song is climbing fast as well.

That’s 3, plus Lil Nas and maybe a song by Brown. Yeah, we're not seeing Top100 tomorrow :bebe:

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 6/24/2022 at 4:03 PM, Thrasher said:

Hold My Hand doesn’t appear on Top 40 or HAC callouts 

We dodged a bullet even this week :icant: 

didnt this happen with ROM like it took decades and we said interfad was paying them not to appear :laughga:

The AC callouts Gaga is now only third from bottom :romance: only sheeran tanked

Pop-a-911-ster 39,242
On 6/24/2022 at 11:01 AM, Adarsh said:

1. The Crawdads movie is neither going to be a moneymaker, nor is it going to be an awards-bait. So I'm not sure how to feel about it. As for the song, it just sounds like a Folklore reject to me.

2. Elvis has one BOS nomination on lock and I can definitely see "The King and I" taking that spot. 

Yeah I’m curious where Carolina lands, it definitely is a folklore reject lol…but I wonder if this movie catches the eye of the academy a least a little more than Cats/Hunger Games/Miss Americana and it gives Taylor a chance? We shall see

about Elvis…that Eminem song is…abrasive…it could get nominated but I do wonder if that’s something the academy will go for….gonna be an interesting season/race 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,392
On 6/24/2022 at 8:46 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Yeah I’m curious where Carolina lands, it definitely is a folklore reject lol…but I wonder if this movie catches the eye of the academy a least a little more than Cats/Hunger Games/Miss Americana and it gives Taylor a chance? We shall see

about Elvis…that Eminem song is…abrasive…it could get nominated but I do wonder if that’s something the academy will go for….gonna be an interesting season/race 

My bets are still on one of the Disenchanted songs winning the race. That if, the movie doesn't bomb. The Crawdads movie won't premiere at any film festivals, which makes me think they are not aiming for acclaim or anything. Its just a cute film for the book fans.