Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 6/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Because your job as a pop star is to make great music and nab single hits ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

She's been here and done that, the biggest Billboard artist of the 2000s and she's been here for like 25+ years

She's perfectly fine and ain't aiming for hits

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

Popster to Popster 2,909
On 6/23/2022 at 9:06 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I still can’t believe she only had one hit off that album (Oh My God went top 10, but it pulled a SL). Plus, the album only spent about 20 weeks on the BH200’s top 50 - the same as Gaga’s Joanne. 

Adele needs to have a Beyoncé (album) or Folklore moment to go back to being a commercial force, otherwise she'll end up like lana del rey 

Popster for Sale 41,791
On 6/23/2022 at 8:13 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

Is this the horny jail bonk? Because we were talking about hits

supernatural-jensen-ackles.gif

Who said anything about horny jail? You said you were hungry for hits.

*bonk*

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,747

I’m so proud to have the boyfriend that I have.

he is so careful, very beautiful, loyal and mostly extremely talented. He plays piano, guitar, ukele and he sings.

He just recorded a video where he plays guitar and sings about me. I’m shocked emotionally.

We are also currently creating a song with him singing and me playing the piano.

I know this is off topic but never I would’ve imagined life would offer me a gift like him ❤️❤️
Thanks life ❤️

• paws up 2
  • hugs 4
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 9

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 6/23/2022 at 8:17 PM, Miaou said:

I’m so proud to have the boyfriend that I have.

he is so careful, very beautiful, loyal and mostly extremely talented. He plays piano, guitar, ukele and he sings.

He just recorded a video where he plays guitar and sings about me. I’m shocked emotionally.

We are also currently creating a song with him singing and me playing the piano.

I know this is off topic but never I would’ve imagined life would offer me a gift like him ❤️❤️
Thanks life ❤️

Did he play you Sweetest Pie already? 

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 6/23/2022 at 4:15 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Adele needs to have a Beyoncé (album) or Folklore moment to go back to being a commercial force, otherwise she'll end up like lana del rey 

Folklore wasn't really a commercial milestone for Tay though was it? It was more an acclaim milestone. Adele already had acclaim AND commercial milestones with 21/25. She just refuses to evolve past that.

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 6/23/2022 at 8:15 PM, ReadyGaga said:

end up? isn't Lana outstreaming her half the week? :icant: