Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 12,809
On 6/23/2022 at 4:51 PM, PanPikus said:

Does she need to hit #1 there without the playlist to finally 'earn' the spot, the f'ck?... 

it's about quality. SL was the better song so was on from day one.

Spotify Australia day 52

#71 Hold my hand

#80 Stupid Love

The AusPee chose Pop; and the hot hits reflected this

b689ba99e5446dd11a0b1edae70c98d5c07069fd.gifv

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 6/23/2022 at 7:26 PM, Mario Spears said:

Okay. But i still hope CB will or would collab with Ciara, Beyonce, Doja, Britney and Gaga before he retites 😍

I actually want Ciara and Doja on #BREEZY album (or if not, i wish Ciara would put him on #C8) 

I'm surprised he and Ciara haven't collabed yet

• paws up 1

if the Academy can reward someone like Frances McDormand 3 top field Oscars within the span of 3 years (2 BA and another for being a producer for Nomadland), then I doubt that would be in their mind when voting for a technical category like BOS, in which her name wouldn't even appear on the ballot, only the song title and movie

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 11,549
On 6/23/2022 at 6:27 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

it's about quality. SL was the better song so was on from day one.

Spotify Australia day 52

#71 Hold my hand

#80 Stupid Love

The AusPee chose Pop; and the hot hits reflected this

b689ba99e5446dd11a0b1edae70c98d5c07069fd.gifv

The Aus GP chose sh!t, cause HMH is rising everyday. The f'cking playlist curator is just blind and tasteless. A pig. :overit:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,549
On 6/23/2022 at 6:31 PM, xo_hours said:

if the Academy can reward someone like Frances McDormand 3 top field Oscars within the span of 3 years (2 BA and another for being a producer for Nomadland), then I doubt that would be in their mind when voting for a technical category like BOS, in which her name wouldn't even appear on the ballot, only the song title and movie

Just my thoughts. We have a long wait before that :leap:

Popster This Way 769
On 6/23/2022 at 5:26 PM, Mario Spears said:

would collab with  Gaga before he retites 😍

this must be a joke, DWUW wasn't removed from existence for this to be said

ezgif-2-c28b1cf33b.thumb.gif.4a7ec17c73a

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 41,791
On 6/23/2022 at 5:32 PM, PanPikus said:

The Aus GP chose sh!t, cause HMH is rising everyday. The f'cking playlist curator is just blind and tasteless. A pig. :overit:

Me?

03382510-A390-4278-9339-E3071-CD28890.png

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 6/23/2022 at 10:01 PM, xo_hours said:

Exactly. Most people vote based on the movie's success rather than the song's. The name "Top Gun" alone  is enough to secure a bunch of technical nominations (and wins), considering the movie is shaping up to be way bigger than James Bond (which always wins this category).

This is why I think our biggest competition is the Elvis biopic  and Disenchanted.

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/23/2022 at 6:30 PM, yomama said:

I'm surprised he and Ciara haven't collabed yet

Me too. We need another bop after Turntables (it is a song from Ciara's Fantasy Ride album, in which they collabed. Still mad at the fact that it wasn't released as a single or we didn't get a MV for it.. the choreo and the video in general would've been 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥) and them doing a Scream Remake too. It would SERVEEEE. I hope we'll get it ASAP. 

I would also love a Warm Embrace Reamix feat. Normani 😍 

Edited by Mario Spears

A Popster Is Born 12,809
On 6/23/2022 at 5:32 PM, PanPikus said:

Fun Fact: Shallow was only on hot hits AUS for 40 days and is like 15x Platinum in AUS

COLD HEART pilau rice remix will remain a permanent fixture, same as her sister dont start now on hot hits brazil

9390-C8-AE-DD88-404-C-B9-F0-5-B78-BCAEB43-F.png

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 41,791

HMH outgrows IAW for the first time today since the film release, in terms of week-on-week % growth.

Edited by BenG
  • paws up 11