Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

I didn't like the SL video when it came out bc I thought the iPhone made it look cheap--but now that i'm revisiting Chromatica, I'm realizing that it didn't just influence music, but also fashion! Y2K retro-futurism is having a massive moment right now. Don't these people all look like they're in Chromatica tribes???

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,637

We really keep losing in 2022 :darkmode:

Leslie Jordan thought Lady Gaga was an extra when he met her on the set of American Horror Story

The actor says he didn't recognize the pop superstar in character on American Horror Story: Roanoke.
  • shook 1

Popster This Way 769
On 6/23/2022 at 12:15 AM, Dean SMASHchester said:

Leslie Jordan thought Lady Gaga was an extra when he met her on the set of American Horror Story

The actor says he didn't recognize the pop superstar in character on American Horror Story: Roanoke.

"She took me in the woods right before we shot, and she said, 'You know, I tend to sexualize all my acting partners.' I thought, 'Where's this going?' Well honey, she kicked me, rolled me over, and got down on me and started riding me... I didn't know what I was supposed to do! I just laid there and thought, 'How do I get myself into these situations?'"

ezgif-2-c28b1cf33b.thumb.gif.4a7ec17c73a

• shook 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,637
On 6/22/2022 at 8:15 PM, thehanyo said:

Y2K retro-futurism is having a massive moment right now

I thought the Stupid Love cover was more Japanese/Asian in terms of aesthetic?

thumb-1920-173000.jpg

81019410.jpg.webp

Pop-a-911-ster 26,637

On 6/22/2022 at 8:17 PM, ryanripley said:

"She took me in the woods right before we shot, and she said, 'You know, I tend to sexualize all my acting partners.' I thought, 'Where's this going?' Well honey, she kicked me, rolled me over, and got down on me and started riding me... I didn't know what I was supposed to do! I just laid there and thought, 'How do I get myself into these situations?'"

ezgif-2-c28b1cf33b.thumb.gif.4a7ec17c73a

He went on to call Gaga, who had a small role in Roanoke as a forest-dwelling witch in Colonial America, a "little wisp of a thing," and said that he introduced himself by saying "Nice to meet you. Welcome aboard," before walking away.

Oscar's most unwelcome :darkmode:

• lol 2

Popster This Way 769
On 6/23/2022 at 12:21 AM, Dean SMASHchester said:

He went on to call Gaga, who had a small role in Roanoke as a forest-dwelling witch in Colonial America, a "little wisp of a thing," and said that he introduced himself by saying "Nice to meet you. Welcome aboard," before walking away.

Oscar's most unwelcome :darkmode:

i don't blame him if he skipped Hotel tbh :catwalk:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,552

URe3DTa.jpg

YALL IM GETTING ANOTHER FREE HOODIE

IM SO f-ING HAPPY :giveup: and no I’m not donating it to any of you :stopga: 

….no offense love y’all but my fiancé called dibs on the defective hoodie

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 6/22/2022 at 7:15 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

mess lmaoo

he also announced Oscar noms this year when FAD missed. An OGH i fear!

Edited by WildAmerican
  • paws up 1
  • lol 4

Popster to Popster 3,223
On 6/22/2022 at 7:15 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

She looked like a swamp witch? 😂

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,552
On 6/22/2022 at 7:32 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

* Chromatica I*

giphy.gif

* @danwasd vocals *

2fBw6a.gif

You're the one that I've been waiting for

5278870945ca3a59786c4ffaa9c1b709.gif

Gotta quit this crying

nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

65480fc8ddcf2cfcfff467064aa76a75.gif

Pink Ranger was always such a slay. You’re so right, Chromatica always gave me mega power rangers vibes. That’s why I loved the crunchy roll products, I love the anime vibe from the album and glad to see that reflected in most of its merchandise.

power rangers 90s GIF

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 6/22/2022 at 7:46 PM, WildAmerican said:

you're a member of the TV academy?

I got some FYC's for ya if it's not too late lmaoo

Yep, I was nominated in 2017. Lost, though. :(

I've voted for most categories already, but let me know what you thinking of and I'll see if it was submitted/qualified.

• paws up 2
  • hugs 2
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 6/22/2022 at 7:54 PM, thehanyo said:

Yep, I was nominated in 2017. Lost, though. :(

I've voted for most categories already, but let me know what you thinking of and I'll see if it was submitted/qualified.

that's cool! what category were you nom'd in? ugh there's too many great shows that should be recognized so i trust you to make the right choices, voting for Gar is one of the top one's for me!

• hugs 1