Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

ARTPOPster 2,242
On 6/22/2022 at 9:18 PM, corvus albus said:

I don't think so. Sorry, the only YEC hit from Lemonade didn't even debut on the top 10 despite all the massive hype. The only top 10 hit, Formation, spent 7 weeks on the Hot 100 with a peak of #10, which is worse than the #5 peak and the 10 weeks of Stupid Love.

But we're talking about BMS. Formation was a surprise drop during the Superbowl and there was the whole tidal exclusivity. BMS is having a proper rollout and people have been waiting for Bey for 6 years. No one wanted Stupid Love, even half her fans said NO to it. We're gonna see what happens but let's not set Gaga up.

• lol 1

Moderator 17,144
On 6/22/2022 at 8:44 PM, ARTPOP said:

But we're talking about BMS. Formation was a surprise drop during the Superbowl and there was the whole tidal exclusivity. BMS is having a proper rollout and people have been waiting for Bey for 6 years. No one wanted Stupid Love, even half her fans said NO to it. We're gonna see what happens but let's not set Gaga up.

You’re misremembering things. Formation was first performed at the Superbowl, but widely released along with the rest of Lemonade, and after that reached the Hot 100 for the first time. Formation actually gained a lot of radio before the release of Lemonade, but only reached #9 on the bubbling under charts prior to Lemonades release.

Because Tidal did not disclose any sales before Lemonades release, the song, which was exclusive to the platform on streaming and digital download, did not debut on the Hot 100.

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,685

Formation was available for FREE (you could download it off Beyonce's website), the video was unlisted (as in you can't find it  unless you have the direct link), and N/A on both Spotify and AM

200.gif

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280
On 6/22/2022 at 3:54 PM, corvus albus said:

Amazon Music UK

#16 (-1) Hold My Hand :bigbird:

Break My Pvssy #45

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,647
On 6/22/2022 at 3:58 PM, FRANZGA said:

What if they are trying to hold the publication of Streams to avoid Bad Press :billie:

Honestly if she had that power kudos to her :icant:

The lower the streams, the more impressive for her to deprive literally everybody else of information :applause:

• lol 3

Moderator 17,144

With Easy On Me, the biggest debut ever on the platform, we already knew it got 24M streams on its first day five hours ago. That was 4 pm CET :ohhh:

This wait currently is highly unusual :education:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280
On 6/22/2022 at 4:04 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Suspicious On To You GIF by Originals

Numbers should be calculated automatically lmao

what a mess of company

the corruption

• lol 1