Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,961
On 6/21/2022 at 1:45 AM, Dean SMASHchester said:

I'm not ready. I'm really not. I don't want Chromatica comparisons

Reveal hidden contents

Unless Break My Soul flops :bradley:

:overit:

I think it won't do better than SL but I could be completely mistaken as I often have been in the past :icant:

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 6/20/2022 at 7:57 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Maybe Bloodpop made the right decision to not go full 90s house, and we were just too gay to not know any better? :gaga-thanks:

Bloodpop took 90s sounds and fit them into a commercial pop setting. They all sounded like they “could” be played on radio if curators chose to.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,640

I liked Chromatica's polish, it's such a clean dance pop record. I get why some liddos prefer some edge but if I wanted pop dance with edge, I already have tons of that with BTW-ARTPOP

• paws up 6

Popster to Popster 3,223
On 6/20/2022 at 9:01 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

I liked Chromatica's polish, it's such a clean dance pop record. I get why some liddos prefer some edge but if I wanted pop dance with edge, I already have tons of that with BTW-ARTPOP

They did what they had to do. Something old, but something new. Love that about Gaga. 

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 26,640
On 6/20/2022 at 9:46 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I think it won't do better than SL but I could be completely mistaken as I often have been in the past :icant:

It's just that if B succeeds, we know it's partially because she has an opportunity to roll out properly/better but I just know people will say she succeeded with a genre that Gaga didn't. Even though Gaga revisited house ahead of the curve :bradley:

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 6/20/2022 at 8:08 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

It's just that if B succeeds, we know it's partially because she has an opportunity to roll out properly/better but I just know people will say she succeeded with a genre that Gaga didn't. Even though Gaga revisited house ahead of the curve :bradley:

I just can’t see this doing any better than Formation. I’ve been wrong before, though. 

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280
On 6/20/2022 at 8:53 PM, emig_09 said:

YT WW

#88 +26 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 746,440

Rising on a Monday :ohhh:

#90 +25 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 750,575

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280
On 6/20/2022 at 10:15 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

golden globes chrissy teigan GIF

maybe it’s a grower 

it sounds like Swish Swish bish WTF :sad: