Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3

Elephant kills woman and then returns to trample over her at her funeral 

:dead:

Spoiler

70-year-old woman who was trampled to death by an elephant later had her body stampeded over by the very same wild animal. 

Maya Murmu was out collecting water in Raipal village, Eastern India when the escaped elephant came out of nowhere and trampled her on Thursday morning.

She later died in hospital of her injuries, Rasgovindpur police station inspector Lopamudra Nayak said.

Then that evening the elephant returned as the 70-year-old's body lay on top of her funeral pyre. 

It took her body down, trampled her again, threw her around and went off into the night.

The elephant is believed to have travelled from the Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary in the state of Jharkhand, 200km away from Raipal in Odisha state, Mayurbhanj district.

According to local reports, the Independent said, the second trampling happened while Ms Murmu’s family were performing last rites. 

It is now known if anyone else was harmed but the family did go ahead with the ceremony after the elephant left. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10908709/India-news-Dalma-Wildlife-Sanctuary-elephant-kills-woman-returns-trample-corpse.html

Edited by little legend
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,636
On 6/19/2022 at 8:50 PM, little legend said:

I read about this the other night, and like what the hell did the woman do to the Elephant? :dead:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
On 6/20/2022 at 1:52 AM, Dean SMASHchester said:

I read about this the other night, and like what the hell did the woman do to the Elephant? :dead:

Me too:dead: 

I don't know if it's true but i saw this tweet 

also some other tweets :rip:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,636
On 6/19/2022 at 8:56 PM, little legend said:

Me too:dead: 

I don't know if it's true but i saw this tweet 

also some other tweets :rip:

We can only wish we can keep track of Angela Cheng the same way after all these years :gunga:

Edited by Dean SMASHchester

Pop-a-911-ster 26,636
On 6/19/2022 at 8:49 PM, loopyjae said:

The fact that Olivia has only one album out (over a year old) and she's doing those numbers is insane :whatga:

It is very interesting to see where Olivia, Billie, and Dua will be after a few more eras/years. No shade, just really curious.

Popster This Way 769
On 6/20/2022 at 12:50 AM, little legend said:

Reveal hidden contents

70-year-old woman who was trampled to death by an elephant later had her body stampeded over by the very same wild animal. 

Maya Murmu was out collecting water in Raipal village, Eastern India when the escaped elephant came out of nowhere and trampled her on Thursday morning.

She later died in hospital of her injuries, Rasgovindpur police station inspector Lopamudra Nayak said.

Then that evening the elephant returned as the 70-year-old's body lay on top of her funeral pyre. 

It took her body down, trampled her again, threw her around and went off into the night.

The elephant is believed to have travelled from the Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary in the state of Jharkhand, 200km away from Raipal in Odisha state, Mayurbhanj district.

According to local reports, the Independent said, the second trampling happened while Ms Murmu’s family were performing last rites. 

It is now known if anyone else was harmed but the family did go ahead with the ceremony after the elephant left. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10908709/India-news-Dalma-Wildlife-Sanctuary-elephant-kills-woman-returns-trample-corpse.html

i'm OBSESSED with this story, it's been keeping me living all week :icant:

• shook 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,636
On 6/19/2022 at 10:12 PM, ConnorFilm said:

54 (-4) 

Why is this expected to drop so bad on the charts this week? I thought we were climbing? f-

Sadly this tracking week is affected by the last 3 death certificates you signed

• lol 5
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 6/19/2022 at 8:22 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

Sadly this tracking week is affected by the last 3 death certificates you signed

Ok, but like, this thing really is dead if it drops this week. Because it will drop further next week due to Drake. 
Flop Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 6/19/2022 at 10:58 AM, ConnorFilm said:

KRBE, one of biggest radio stations in the US, has finally returned to playing HMH more than once a day. It’s been played three days this Sunday. 

4 plays today. I think that’s the most they’ve played the song. 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,636
On 6/19/2022 at 10:26 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Ok, but like, this thing really is dead if it drops this week. Because it will drop further next week due to Drake. 
Flop Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Drake album pushing us down? You know what, never mind

:flirtga:

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 6/19/2022 at 8:39 PM, zoldyck said:

What kind of floppery :dead:

I guess it could always be worse, girls. At least this is just a soundtrack song. Imagine if the lead of LG7 was pulling these numbers. 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,636
On 6/19/2022 at 10:40 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I guess it could always be worse, girls. At least this is just a soundtrack song. Imagine if the lead of LG7 was pulling these numbers. 

Now don't you dare sign any death certs for anything LG7 and beyond

serious dean winchester GIF

• lol 1