Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 10,180
On 6/19/2022 at 6:24 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

rCt0N4T.png

Ohhhhh, I'm using my phone, it looked like a person shooting an arrow at a Y :icant:

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/19/2022 at 11:24 PM, Lazz Monster said:

All of these were pretty obvious tbh, no surprises so far, but keep us posted, you're doing an amazing job :prideheart:

thanks, i did read  it on twitter and i was happy!!!

On 6/19/2022 at 11:23 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

911 was the third official single from the album in some countries of course she was gonna have it in the chromatica ball set list :laughga: but thank you for sharing the good news bestie :prideheart:

yess, thanks... all i know is the chromatica ball is gonna serve down!

imagine if the stage would be like this or similar

and at 00:25 when she comes....imagine her coming out of a discoball and singing DITD as the opening song and then proceed with Alice!!!

@ItsGenuineGuy09 and @Lazz Monster and the way basically most songs i wanted are either potential or confirmed.... i truly won!!!

Edited by Mario Spears
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/19/2022 at 11:27 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

@Mario Spears in his insider era?

well, i might be

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

@Adarsh whoever created this is GOAT!!! :prideheart:

this needs to be used for the Chromatica Ball!!!! the way Break The Ice fits so perfectly in HML and a 911/HMH medley would literally be HEAVEN!!!! :prideheart::giveup::yasss:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/19/2022 at 11:36 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

I think I'm maxed OUT on HMH streams today

as you should! we keep streaming HMH!!!

A Popster Is Born 13,482

Rewatching AHS Hotel and The Countess is kinda the best character Gaga has played so far. It might be neck to neck with Patrizia but poor Ally doesn't compare at all :whatga:

• paws up 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,180
On 6/19/2022 at 7:04 PM, Adarsh said:

Rewatching AHS Hotel and The Countess is kinda the best character Gaga has played so far. It might be neck to neck with Patrizia but poor Ally doesn't compare at all :whatga:

She was so wasted, great main character but terrible writing for the season as a whole

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
On 6/19/2022 at 10:48 PM, Mr. V said:

You must be daft to think Beyonce is a B list :icant:

She's a legend, A-List even if she flops with every album from now on :icant:

No amount of delusional rabid dog barking can change that :icant:

I said that the name Queen B sounds like B list, never said she is B list. But you just to say the fancy words about "dogs" "barking" 

:awkney: totally you didn't understand anything 

Not bad for your standards :applause:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 6/20/2022 at 1:04 AM, Adarsh said:

I'm like still really shook how she literally slayed each and every role she had like if it was no big deal. It's very hard alone to have a really good performance, not talking about doing 3/3 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 532
On 6/19/2022 at 5:21 PM, Ms I am a local said:

All this talk about Gaga being acclaimed just made me thought how she used to be a very vanguardist artist during her beginnings. I think Gaga is at her prime when she chooses this direction imo. She doesn't have to work with "pots and pans" producers like Arca (tho I think it's a good option), they can be underground EDM producers if she feels like it, or with a totally different direction, but her doing the unexpected and bringing experimental/underground, fresh and exciting sounds has been her thing for a while, why not bring it back?

I don't think having a 90+ score on metacritic is as impactful as being attributed with changing the sound of the entire pop landscape and inspiring thousands of artists. But again, she'll do what she thinks is right and we'll have to accept it whether we like it or not.

While I do agree with this and I wish she would start pushing boundaries again, I think it's funny that no matter what she does, she will ALWAYS influence the pop landscape one way or another. I remember after Joanne a lot of artists decided to go after that country/pop sound, specially after Million Reasons and when Chromatica came out I remember Bebe Rexha saying she was inspired by ROM to create Sacrifice, which is also produced by BURNS. Now, two years later, Drake dropped a House album and Beyoncé is about to do the same (apparently). 

No matter what she does, Gaga will always be a main staple and influential rare creature in pop culture. 

• paws up 5