Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,960
On 6/19/2022 at 3:50 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Was it you that said this hell sounded like a Gaga Simpsons parody song? So tea! Hihi and radio one in my country stan it hard for pride :bigbird:

yes I really cannot stand that song :bigbird:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,606
On 6/19/2022 at 4:49 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Showing trailers with the song is not Interscope's job, it's Paramount's

But who said Paramount had to use HMH in their trailers? They chose their biggest known tune - Top Gun Anthem because they could. There are many other ways to promote music other than trailer. And that's insterscope job. 

Popster for Sale 41,942
On 6/19/2022 at 4:23 PM, xo_hours said:

Top Gun doing more than Lightyear yesterday on its fourth weekend :applause: this will become the highest grossing movie of the summer and year until BP2/Avatar

Inb4 covid measures surpress the gross for those 2 :icant:

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/19/2022 at 4:33 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

the girls need to make this Bloodpop bop from the most acclaimed female pop album of 2020 a pride  fixture. :gaycat:

Rina really did THAT on this son 😍😍

Pop-a-911-ster 30,401

This Hell is a cute song but not single material, let alone 'lead single for a hyped sophomore album' material. SAWAYAMA was a really diverse album and I'm sure Hold The Girl will be as well and there will be songs for eveyrone, but the fact she chose this one is not a good sign imo. But then again the lead for SAWAYAMA was STFU and there are like 7 songs of the era I like more than that one so we'll have to wait.

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/19/2022 at 5:11 PM, ViviLittleM said:

We'll surpass Katy in monthly listeners again this upcoming week

We already did 

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/19/2022 at 5:35 PM, Andreu said:

This Hell is a cute song but not single material, let alone 'lead single for a hyped sophomore album' material. SAWAYAMA was a really diverse album and I'm sure Hold The Girl will be as well and there will be songs for eveyrone, but the fact she chose this one is not a good sign imo. But then again the lead for SAWAYAMA was STFU and there are like 7 songs of the era I like more than that one so we'll have to wait.

SAWAYAMA is truly amazing and full of bops. XS, Lucid and STFU alone>>>>>>>>>

Popster for Sale 44,960
On 6/19/2022 at 4:35 PM, Andreu said:

I think it was choosen mostly for it's pride theme 

Popster This Way 712

Not Drake mentioning me province in his song Sticky :teddy:

My mama wish I woulda went corporate
She wish I woulda went exec'
I still turn to a CEO so the lifestyle she respect
Aye, two sprinters to Quebec
Chérie, où est mon bec?