Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 6/19/2022 at 12:41 AM, Miaou said:

Not HMH not being able to enter in the top 200 on Spotify US despite TTH and the movie being a huge smash in the country :rip::rip::rip: 

and Drake releasing his new album isn’t an excuse especially when he is « flopping » for his standards :rip:

I CAN’T 

We blame MURICANS as usual..

But watch Gaga add more dates there :nicki_scream:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,826
On 6/18/2022 at 6:49 PM, Swallow said:

you-in-danger-girl.gif

hide your faves!!

I don’t care 

we are on a CHARTS thread and we can’t hide the fact that in the US it is doing bad 

there is nothing wrong it is what it is

numbers don’t lie and it is okay Gaga is already a legend anyway

but I’m disappointed by the US :bigbird:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 3

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 6/18/2022 at 6:51 PM, Miaou said:

I don’t care 

we are on a CHARTS thread and we can’t hide the fact that in the US it is doing bad 

there is nothing wrong it is what it is

numbers don’t lie and it is okay Gaga is already a legend anyway

but I’m disappointed by the US :bigbird:

Me too. The boost after the TTH wasn't good at all, and I can't believe it has yet to debut in the US :wtfga:

A Popster Is Born 12,823
On 6/18/2022 at 5:43 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

That tiktok is currently the second most popular video with HMH's sound, and it's not even been 24 hours :applause:

Hmm something tells me the red button has been pushed and we may see more convenient TikTok’s for HMH. At least interfad are trying :bigbird:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster This Way 532

I would start rioting because of how bad the song is doing in the US streaming wise BUT I still feel like the Haus and Interscope have something planned for this damn song, I can't believe she releases a ballad literally made for the GP yet she hasn't performed? Her team obviously knows how promo sensitive she is and how much she actually needs to promote in order to succeed and that is a product of her older days, Gaga and her team need to accept that her music rarely speaks for itself and it needs to be promoted. I'm sure they are planning more stuff. 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 712
On 6/18/2022 at 12:41 PM, Miaou said:

Not HMH not being able to enter in the top 200 on Spotify US despite TTH and the movie being a huge smash in the country :rip::rip::rip: 

and Drake releasing his new album isn’t an excuse especially when he is « flopping » for his standards :rip:

I CAN’T 

« Drake isn’t even an excuse » girl he has all of his album charting

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,402
On 6/18/2022 at 10:27 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

For reference:

10/06 (last friday)

#155 Hold My Hand 1.034.069

17/06 (this friday)

#119 (+36) Hold My Hand 1,159,844  (+125k)

Embarrassing to say the least. It's even worse than PI and SL omg it's over :war:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,738
On 6/18/2022 at 5:55 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Hmm something tells me the red button has been pushed and we may see more convenient TikTok’s for HMH. At least interfad are trying :bigbird:

the song has actually been steadily increasing on number of videos on tiktok ever since debut 

I think it might be organic 

• love 1

Popster This Way 712
On 6/18/2022 at 12:25 PM, Swallow said:

the trend already started

Tbh mobsters should tag Gaga on this maybe she’ll acknowledge it and even maybe do it with her (republican) father.

Popster to Popster 3,128
On 6/18/2022 at 12:25 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I don't know how useful this is, but it's probably better than nothing, we should use these links to vote for HMH

I don't know who's account this is, but they have been MVP when it comes to promoting HNH. Love them. :applause:

• love 2

Popster to Popster 3,128
On 6/18/2022 at 1:00 PM, OBEY said:

Tbh mobsters should tag Gaga on this maybe she’ll acknowledge it and even maybe do it with her (republican) father.

She probably already bought him his yearly pack of Oreos. :laughga:

A Popster Is Born 10,072
On 6/18/2022 at 2:00 PM, Imtired1616 said:

I don't know who's account this is, but they have been MVP when it comes to promoting HNH. Love them. :applause:

It's from a fan-site here in Brazil, the biggest Gaga fan-site in LatAm actually 

(RDT Lady Gaga)

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,832
On 6/19/2022 at 12:40 AM, FRANZGA said:

BB finally defeated the frauds

BTS new song to debut at no.11 :icant:

Oh wow this is so sad for them because I know the fans were looking forward to the next string of number 1 debuts 

A Popster Is Born 12,823
On 6/18/2022 at 5:51 PM, FRANZGA said:

We blame MURICANS as usual..

But watch Gaga add more dates there :nicki_scream:

She’s a lil bit Beyoncé’d to WW but in the US. She’s a celebrity there and sells out dates but her music is kind of done and radio won’t touch her with a barge pole. Even Taylor can barely  get a YEC anymore :bigbird:

I do think women over 30 struggle in the US. I really think Bey doing dance is an arts not chart tactic; we’re seeing how Drake is performing and he’s a streaming giant. Bey has been being oustreamwd by Miley Cyrus and the Beatles. This might flop hard outside critics 

Popster to Popster 3,128
On 6/18/2022 at 1:02 PM, Lazz Monster said:

It's from a fan-site here in Brazil, the biggest Gaga fan-site in LatAm actually 

(RDT Lady Gaga)

We're gunna need all the fan sites just as engaged for LG7 or  :leap:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,283
On 6/18/2022 at 6:41 PM, Miaou said:

I CAN’T 

How does it matter if hes "flopping" if that "flopping" still means he occupied top20 :rip:

• thanks 1