A Popster Is Born 18,474
On 6/17/2022 at 9:22 AM, corvus albus said:

A manager shouldn't get praise for the bare minimum :ohhh:

Especially when he’s not responsible for playlisting. :ohhh:

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 6/17/2022 at 9:23 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Aren’t you like the most negative member out there even beating me which is a big feat :icant:

Being realistic =/= negative

On 6/17/2022 at 9:25 AM, little legend said:

I Ain't Worried still has twice the playlist reach :arguega: 

Its a more fun song, perfect for summer, even I play it more than HMH. I dont see the problem with it having a bigger playlist reach, especially now with HMH being on TTH

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 6/17/2022 at 9:31 AM, FRANZGA said:

How did WIG achieve a 100M+ playlist reach while HMH is struggling to do halfway for more than a month :dead:

Longevity and bigger playlist reach months after release >> instant 100m playlist push

A Popster Is Born 16,339
On 6/17/2022 at 9:29 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Especially when he’s not responsible for playlisting. :ohhh:

Well if they hold him accountable when it's not playlisted they should keep the same energy when it is playlisted

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
On 6/17/2022 at 9:30 AM, Swallow said:

Being realistic =/= negative

Its a more fun song, perfect for summer, even I play it more than HMH. I dont see the problem with it having a bigger playlist reach, especially now with HMH being on TTH

Cause Hold My Hand is the official theme song of the movie and also Gaga is a global superstar and not a D list singer. Even flops like WIG has over 100m playlist reach 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Moderator 17,129
On 6/17/2022 at 9:29 AM, BenG said:

So what’s left in the arsenal other than a bunch of Hot Hits playlists?

Songs to Sing in the Car with 10M and Global Top 50 with 16.8M, maybe also Mood Booster with 7.1M

Moderator 17,129
On 6/17/2022 at 9:33 AM, Swallow said:

Longevity and bigger playlist reach months after release >> instant 100m playlist push

You do know that great playlisting from the beginning and longevity are not mutually exclusive :icant:

• thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
On 6/17/2022 at 9:33 AM, Swallow said:

Do you really think that HMH will have longevity on the playlists reach?:icant:

It's nice to be positive but let's be realistic. 

HMH will be dropped from TTHs in 2-3-4 weeks from now. It is already dropping from Hot Hits like in Canada. 

In a month from now it will have 30m playlist reach 

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - HMH Added to TTT - It's a Hit 🐗
A Popster Is Born 16,339
On 6/17/2022 at 9:30 AM, FRANZGA said:

How did WIG achieve a 100M+ playlist reach while HMH is struggling to do halfway for more than a month :dead:

I'm confused cause it didn't even enter TTH, which playlists buildup to 100m then :rip: are there that many Dance playlists to cover up for the lack of TTH?

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - HMH Added to TTH - It's a Hit 🐗
Pop-a-911-ster 30,396
On 6/17/2022 at 9:38 AM, Replay said:

I'm confused cause it didn't even enter TTH, which playlists buildup to 100m then :rip: are there that many Dance playlists to cover up for the lack of TTH?

Yes, they didnt add it to tth because there was no excuse for it to be there but they put it anywhere else they could, and usually Dance/Pop crossover songs are the ones that get the biggest playlist reach so that also helped WiG reach such massive playlist reach

A Popster Is Born 16,853
On 6/17/2022 at 3:33 PM, Swallow said:

On 6/17/2022 at 3:34 PM, corvus albus said:

You do know that great playlisting from the beginning and longevity are not mutually exclusive :icant:

:tea: