Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 6/14/2022 at 3:37 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I don’t see that one republic song going top 10 in the states, but it will surely outpeak us on the BH100. Good for them I guess. They’re a musical has-been.

new ad hominem excuse unlocked

Replay

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,958
On 6/14/2022 at 3:35 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Isn’t it me or the update is not good? i mean, it’s barely higher than the saturday one

Yesterday was +107k last Sunday and today is also +107k last Monday.

• paws up 8
  • thanks 14

Popstanne 5,698
On 6/14/2022 at 10:41 AM, ConnorFilm said:

The song would easily be hitting 1.4m streams each day if it was on TTH. That would be enough of a push to have the song enter the United States top 200 on Spotify. 

It does look like their strategy is to make the song rise slowly week by week (the few but constant playlist adds). It is rising nicely with a small playlisting and tbh I wouldn't mind waiting one or two more weeks until it gets added to TTH. Its peak and rise will look even better + the song will also have more longevity since the rise is natural and not forced down everyone's ears.

FjMYGaO.gif

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 6/14/2022 at 3:44 PM, corvus albus said:

Just for your info @BenG and @Replay I will merge your Spotify update posts into one once you're finished because this is just too much :bigbird:

the plague to their farms

A Popster Is Born 12,807

the song is reaching new global peaks everywhere after only the third movie weekend, it should be more than eligible to hit hot hits aus hot hits NL and maybe Denmark. It's looking good, shes just a lil stubborn.

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

Also, just last week it was N/A in places like united arab emirates when IAW was smashing, so look where IAW is growing now, and hand should pick up even more asian markets. The opposite could be said for Hand in france/denmark where it originally grew first now IAW is smashing

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 6/14/2022 at 3:35 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Isn’t it me or the update is not good? i mean, it’s barely higher than the saturday one

Its more than 100k more and 20 spots more than last Monday 

• thanks 4

Moderator 17,110
On 6/14/2022 at 3:46 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Yeah that’s -30k than last Friday, not good at all

Last Monday, which would be the more accurate comparison, HMH did 898K on the counter. That's an increase of 107K over one week :ohhh:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,709

Was IAW in the top 140 on Spotify WW for the Monday before being add on TTH? 

I think the Spotify update is actually pretty good