Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 6/12/2022 at 5:01 PM, Replay said:

I'm afraid we can't chart in US without TTH (cause we would have to get to like top80 on global chart to get 1.3-1.4m), and at the same time i fear it might not get TTH before it cracks US. We need to get out of this loop. 

main-qimg-309480574b0461aa917b4dcad0f6a0cb

I think HMH can get in TTH, it keeps growing and growing and probably this could make it be playlisted (like IAW) 

A Popster Is Born 16,374
On 6/12/2022 at 4:25 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I think HMH can get in TTH, it keeps growing and growing and probably this could make it be playlisted (like IAW) 

Yeah but IAW made it to US chart before TTH, idk if we can do it considering Gaga's low percentage of streams coming from US

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,480
On 6/12/2022 at 4:25 PM, LGMonster95 said:

The two songs are not comparable at all tbh. 

Pop-a-911-ster 23,459

I Ain't Worried last weekend:

Friday: 883k (out of the top 200)
Sat: 885k (out of the top 200)

HMH this weekend:

Friday: 1,034,000 (#155)
Sat: 996,000 (#146)

Outpacing IAW so far. What will be Interscope & Bobbé's excuse when HMH isn't added to the main playlists next Friday? :bigbird:

• paws up 14

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 6/12/2022 at 5:27 PM, Replay said:

Yeah but IAW made it to US chart before TTH, idk if we can do it considering Gaga's low percentage of streams coming from US

I dont think it matters that much the US chart imo

Pop-a-911-ster 30,401

Can't believe this song that was totally a filler for me has becomed the most streamed one on the album :nicki_scream:

in other BB news,

I think this is his first nonsingle over 1000M streams but it definitely won't be the last

Popster to Popster 3,223
On 6/12/2022 at 5:47 AM, Mario Spears said:

Aye Doja!!!!! 

Stanning for GODVERNMENT HOOKAH!!! As she should!!!!! 

Is she for real? Is she dragging? See this is why I can't Tik Tok. Like that one guy who made the "Gaga is tiny" video, I felt like he was dragging her. And then 4 hours later he's crying because Gaga liked his video. What is going on on Tik Tok!?!  :overit: 

A Popster Is Born 16,374
On 6/12/2022 at 4:48 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I dont think it matters that much the US chart imo

let's hope so then. WW we seem to be doing well so far this week

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,374
On 6/12/2022 at 4:50 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Is she for real? Is she dragging? See this is why I can't Tik Tok. Like that one guy who made the "Gaga is tiny" video, I felt like he was dragging her. And then 4 hours later he's crying because Gaga liked his video. What is going on on Tik Tok!?!  :overit: 

it's fake

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 6/12/2022 at 5:51 PM, Replay said:

let's hope so then. WW we seem to be doing well so far this week

I don't like how the US treats her but at the same time is nice to see that Gaga performs really well WW

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 6/12/2022 at 4:48 PM, Runway said:

Ugh I want the stupid OneRepublican song to disappear :tiredaf:

Why? Its a bop and I can only see it benefiting HMH as its success will somewhat translate to HMH

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3

The real question is how The Cure managed to stay above 2m streams for a long time without movie exposure, video or any kind of promo (I don't remember if it was on TTHs tho, i think it was?) 

The Cure is a hidden gem :applause:

• paws up 1