Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

On 6/12/2022 at 8:25 AM, little legend said:

:icant: 

If only you miserable rat knew anything about my Imperial life. 

:icant:

"Imperial life" spending all day here and on the ATRL talking sh!t? :ohyes:

• lol 1

On 6/12/2022 at 1:31 PM, little legend said:

It's not blocked for me but I don't know where to look for the numbers you asked:icant:

When you watch the video, on the bottom right, there should be Gaga's BTW cover spinning. When you click it, it should open the sound with the cover, the name of the sound and the number of videos it has.

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
On 6/12/2022 at 1:31 PM, Replay said:

On 6/12/2022 at 1:32 PM, Ms I am a local said:

When you watch the video, on the bottom right, there should be Gaga's BTW cover spinning. When you click it, it should open the sound with the cover, the name of the sound and the number of videos it has.

Omg wait , now that i opened this link, it says " this video is not available.....

:rip:

• paws up 1

On 6/12/2022 at 8:28 AM, Fame Romance said:

Girl we’re literally on a charts thread meant to track Gaga-related stuff and the number of TikTok videos is meant to affect its streams :rip:

I want you to tell me that monitoring how many videos the song is getting will DIRECTLY impact how many streams the song will get

Just stream her stuff, now that's something useful.

On 6/12/2022 at 1:33 PM, little legend said:

Omg wait , now that i opened this link, it says " this video is not available.....

:rip:

Yeah, I think only people from the US can use it, which is kind of strange because it's an official upload, just not available everywhere. Well, I don't think it's that big of a deal anyways since the majority of the videos are coming from unofficial audios anyways. Thanks for the people that checked it.

Thank U Reaction GIF by Mauro Gatti

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,858
On 6/12/2022 at 7:33 PM, Bonnie said:

I want you to tell me that monitoring how many videos the song is getting will DIRECTLY impact how many streams the song will get

Just stream her stuff, now that's something useful.

same can be said about stan world monitoring their respective fave's stats and chart peaks right? :icant:

A Popster Is Born 16,369
On 6/12/2022 at 1:36 PM, ViviLittleM said:

in the meantime, stream the masterpiece

Reported for the offtopic

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

Spoiler

disclaimer: not really in case someone actually does it

• lol 1