Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3

Even Z list artists can add their songs ro TTHs if their label support them. 

If Gaga's team add HMH to TTHs,it doesn't mean that suddenly they did something amazing. It means that they did the mininal effort they could do and we shouldn't give them extra credits for doing something that is the default for every big artist. But for now they haven't even done this and this is actually tragic.

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 5

A Popster Is Born 16,374
On 6/11/2022 at 4:13 PM, Swallow said:

If HMH gets added to TTH next week or in two weeks, everyone bashing Interscope and Bobby will look like a fool :rip:

liddos like that remind me of katycats making stories about how capitol is sabotaging her :rip: it's 2022 and some fans (in general, not just liddos) are still pushing same ol story

Edited by Replay

The Fame Popster 442
On 6/11/2022 at 10:18 AM, little legend said:

Even Z list artists can add their songs ro TTHs if their label support them. 

If Gaga's team add HMH to TTHs,it doesn't mean that suddenly they did something amazing. It means that they did the mininal effort they could do and we shouldn't give them extra credits for doing something that is the default for every big artist. But for now they haven't even done this and this is actually tragic.

Everyone on Spotify wants to be on that playlist, and Gaga’s own label has had three of her songs on there at once, multiple times.

Its about stats. If we stay at 1M streams and there’s healthy rise, we’ll get TTH treatment. It looks good rn.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 16,374
On 6/11/2022 at 4:26 PM, radio said:

Everyone on Spotify wants to be on that playlist, and Gaga’s own label has had three of her songs on there at once, multiple times.

Its about stats. If we stay at 1M streams and there’s healthy rise, we’ll get TTH treatment. It looks good rn.

not to mention official story by Spotify has always been about it being independent and based on performance and what editors decide. Anything else stan world keeps insinuating is illegal practice, just like with radios. Some labels pay for airplay (for example dua lipa has been exposed) but that's literally illegal. The most labels can do legally is campaign for the songs, send stuff early to curators to pick it up and convince them with stats, pre-saves, skip ratios, reception etc. (similar to what they do with legal radio promotion), but if stats aren't very good they can't do much. It also depends on kind of project and artist reputation (for example even doja who is streaming monster didn't get her soundtrack playlisted until it started taking off). There are some exceptions like personalised playlists like All out of... where songs can get promotional pinned position but for TTH and HHs they have always been promoted as purely curated. Anyways to sum up we don't know much about all of it, and I'm just talking about stuff we know, these labels have whole teams dedicated to this stuff so I'm sure they know what they are doing.

I know it's controversial on liddo forums to say stuff like this but oh well

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

The Fame Popster 291

JW3 hit it hard on Thursday after stealing PLF screens (IMAX, Dolby) but Top Gun should still get to $50M this weekend. With Father's Day next weekend and July 4th in three weeks, this will have some nice holds for awhile now, espcially with summer weekdays. $600M still very much possible.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

Popster for Sale 57,520
On 6/11/2022 at 4:43 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Currently listening to Government Hooker while preparing the info for the TikTok update!

This video is from 3 days ago but still pretty cool

Are you tracking this sound?

• paws up 1

On 6/11/2022 at 4:49 PM, Fame Romance said:

This video is from 3 days ago but still pretty cool

Are you tracking this sound?

Yup, in fact, that's the most used sound with 5,4k videos. I'm tracking a total of 23 sounds on the platform. I told y'all, I'm Ms TikTok, and I'm a professional. :gaycat:

Ms I am a local

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,223
On 6/11/2022 at 10:41 AM, Replay said:

not to mention official story by Spotify has always been about it being independent and based on performance and what editors decide. Anything else stan world keeps insinuating is illegal practice, just like with radios. Some labels pay for airplay (for example dua lipa has been exposed) but that's literally illegal. The most labels can do legally is campaign for the songs, send stuff early to curators to pick it up and convince them with stats, pre-saves, skip ratios, reception etc. (similar to what they do with legal radio promotion), but if stats aren't very good they can't do much. It also depends on kind of project and artist reputation (for example even doja who is streaming monster didn't get her soundtrack playlisted until it started taking off). There are some exceptions like personalised playlists like All out of... where songs can get promotional pinned position but for TTH and HHs they have always been promoted as purely curated. Anyways to sum up we don't know much about all of it, and I'm just talking about stuff we know, these labels have whole teams dedicated to this stuff so I'm sure they know what they are doing.

I know it's controversial on liddo forums to say stuff like this but oh well

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b