Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

On 6/10/2022 at 11:41 AM, artgagapop said:

I see bobé updated the photo on This is Lady Gaga. it was probably the work they had planned for this month, if we are lucky we might get it's hits iceland next month :bigbird:

Updating with that photoshopped picture :bigbird:

Popster for Sale 44,972
On 6/10/2022 at 9:46 AM, DonnieDarko said:

It’s truly admirable some of ya’ll still have hope for this song. I actually came to like it much more than on my initial listen, so it’s a bummer they’re not going harder with it but I don’t agree that it’s totally abandoned, it received radio push and some playlisting on Spotify (incl the newest one today with 6M reach) and Top Hits (?) on Am, so yeah along with a mv, it’s just being semi-pushed which is disappointing sure, but it could be much worse.

I am also sad that it wasn't added to TTH but why is it so impressive that we have faith on a song that has been continuously rising on radio, spotify and AM while being stable in yt and stable at the top of itunes? Is it that much of a stretch to have faith in a Gaga song that is still peaking 40 days after being released? :mess:

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 2
  • lol 2
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,972

83    +5    Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 850,207    

:stable: hopefully we'll get past 1M+ this weekend 

• paws up 12

A Popster Is Born 18,550
On 6/10/2022 at 12:24 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I am also sad that it wasn't added to TTH but why is it so impressive that we have faith on a song that has been continuously rising on radio, spotify and AM while being stable in yt and stable at the top of itunes? Is it that much of a stretch to have faith in a Gaga song that is still peaking 40 days after being released? :mess:

A Gaga song? Yes. Interscope being her label? Yes. It’s impressive.

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 6/10/2022 at 1:24 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I am also sad that it wasn't added to TTH but why is it so impressive that we have faith on a song that has been continuously rising on radio, spotify and AM while being stable in yt and the top of itunes? Is it that much of a stretch to have faith in a Gaga song that is still peaking 40 days after being released? :mess:

I would have also moved on from HMH if it wasn't showing any signs of rising but since it does then ofc I can still have hopes for it, ofc my expectations for HMH is totally not Shallow like level (it wasn't that high even before the release of this song cause I'm not delusional to think that any movie song can become Shallow 2.0, its extremely hard) but HMH can still become a nice hit imo.

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 6/10/2022 at 6:31 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

83    +5    Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 850,207    

:stable: hopefully we'll get past 1M+ this weekend 

webeensaying this for how many weeks already? :mess:

• lol 1

Hello, welcome to Pop Flop Shops. What would you like to get Popa911 members?

How Can I Help You GIF by E!

Hmmm... I see... 8 death certificates, 2 slanders to Bobby, 3 disappointments impregnated with pessimistic sauce, 2 full kits of CLOWN makeup by Fetid Ugliness Laboratories and 3 baby menus - No Tears Left To Whine with extra tears.

Good! It will cost you 8 hours of sleep and 1h of non-stop listening to BTS. Thank you for your purchase!

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • lol 8

Pop-a-911-ster 30,412

After a ton of listens I think So Good is not a bad song at all, I kinda like it, but it sounds like pop radio filler and I would expect something more than Halsey. She already proved so many times she can make a song that works on mainstream radio/as a pop song but has more depth than the average pop song for her to release things like this 5 eras in.

And let's not talk about the whole fabricated drama thingie: if it was hard to believe the label would really block her release before hearing it, now that we know it's basically her most conventionally pop single and went straight to TTH and to the cover of NMF WW it's just obvious it was all fake :icant:

Edited by Andreu

Popstanne 5,698

Sad about TTH, but as long as they keep slowly adding the song to more and more playlists, I’m fine. I know lots of friends who stream the Soft Pop Hits daily, it will definitely give the song a boost. 

It’s ideal to make the song last as long as possible so that it still sounds fresh around the Oscar voting time! :dragon:

• paws up 5