Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster This Way 532

I don't know who tf is handling this single promo but whoever it is I hope they get fired. I'm honestly tired of Gaga’s team always doing shut half assed when it comes to Gaga’s streaming power. We all know she's not precisely Dua Lipa or Bad Bunny, but with a little push all her songs could do so much better, yet it seems they don't care? And I honestly don't care about the "Gaga cares more about her legacy than success" narrative, she's literally in a business where she used to be the top artist and I feel like Interscope doesn't treat her as the legend she has become. To be fair I know Gaga’s music isn't necessarily GP friendly or made for streaming (tho Chromatica was clearly made with that in mind) but she deserves all the payola a label as big as Interscope has to offer :oops: Who tf cares about an organic hit, shove your *great a*** music down people's throat and thy will most likely eat it up one way or another. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 4

Popster This Way 532
On 6/10/2022 at 12:48 AM, boobatella said:

HMH doesn’t appear on AM Today’s Hits playlist for me :bigbird:

Me neither, I don't know if it's glitching or something but first it was at #1, then #13 and now it's gone :icant:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 6/9/2022 at 11:53 PM, loopyjae said:

Me neither, I don't know if it's glitching or something but first it was at #1, then #13 and now it's gone :icant:

It’s showing up as #13 for me. I logged out and back in. 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,826
On 6/10/2022 at 7:53 AM, loopyjae said:

amazing for our standards :applause:

at least we can say it was on the playlist, even if it was just for 15 mins :applause:

• lol 7

Interscope always tends to push those mediocre male tracks so literally no surprise here. My guess is that they probably got a very limited fund concerning the soundtrack promotion so they bet on the more summery track though we know that song aint going anywhere.

• sad 1