Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 6/9/2022 at 6:03 PM, PanPikus said:

Yeah, and all of it while she could put that energy into her music career :katy:

I'm sorry but I had to, she's literally rehearsing for her new tour everyday, that's a lot more energy than 20 second videos of her and a couple of cute pics...

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 14,856
On 6/9/2022 at 4:46 PM, DawnTheApprenticeJockey said:

I feel bad for her because she’s putting so much energy into this relaunch, appearances and live streams tonight, and i don’t see it doing much better than the original tbh :billie: 

OMG this ^^^

To me, the packaging is even worse so lmao I just can't believe a make up brand by Lady f-ing Gaga is this covered with a cardboard box nnn

wjinsfjanf_CopperShimmer.jpg?v=1652461296

The Fame Popster 442

The playlist reach for both songs isn't extraordinary. IAW is just organically growing now, and didn't get the bigger debut HMH did.

We're not getting TTH without top 200 placement in the US. I don't get why it isn't taking off here

A Popster Is Born 13,483
On 6/9/2022 at 8:21 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

yeah it's bad for her

If DaneTheApprenticeJokey doesn't see it, why are you even doing it? :billie:

Haus Labs is tanking in Ireland. It’s over :arguega:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,025
x3
On 6/9/2022 at 5:09 PM, danwasd said:

OMG this ^^^

To me, the packaging is even worse so lmao I just can't believe a make up brand by Lady f-ing Gaga is this covered with a cardboard box nnn

wjinsfjanf_CopperShimmer.jpg?v=1652461296

Is this real? Looks so ugly

ARTPOPster 2,015

I truly wish her the best with maus labs but looking at twitter the fans are not interested in buying her snake oil :bigbird:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 6/9/2022 at 6:22 PM, Mr. V said:

I truly wish her the best with maus labs but looking at twitter the fans are not interested in buying her snake oil :bigbird:

They were not so interested in buying and streaming HMH either but the GP was so...

Pop-a-911-ster 23,477
On 6/9/2022 at 5:06 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Huge lie, there are 3k videos with IAW on TikTok; while there are 29,4k videos with HMH in

That's just the official sound. It has other sounds. I've seen at least 2 videos w/ 2 different sounds a few days ago with the shirtless scenes

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 6/9/2022 at 5:26 PM, LGMonster95 said:

They were not so interested in buying and streaming HMH either but the GP was so...

Oh I agree I haven't streamed HMH much myself, its all gp and some fans of million reasons i think :bigbird: 

Hope the gp finds some appeal in HL tho :bigbird:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,841
On 6/9/2022 at 4:30 PM, Mr. V said:

Oh I agree I haven't streamed HMH much myself, its all gp and some fans of million reasons i think :bigbird: 

Hope the gp finds some appeal in HL tho :bigbird:

i think the makeup/cosmetics line that have smashed are by like rihanna/selena (who were followed by young female gp for being beautiful but are talentless)

With Gaga, it's like she has an audience of middle aged people saying how talented she is and coming to see her movies or performances, or f-word who dont buy make-up that much :bigbird:

I really dont know much about this kind of thing, except cosmetics can make big money these days. But I think HLs is just going to be something that ticks over for her vs. reaching fenty beauty heights

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,138
On 6/9/2022 at 5:27 PM, Gypsy Life said:

That's just the official sound. It has other sounds. I've seen at least 2 videos w/ 2 different sounds a few days ago with the shirtless scenes

Yea ofc, also Gaga has other sounds. But the fact that the song is doing better because of TikTok it’s a lie

Pop-a-911-ster 23,477
On 6/9/2022 at 5:40 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Yea ofc, also Gaga has other sounds. But the fact that the song is doing better because of TikTok it’s a lie

It mostly is though, because the beach scene specifically is going viral.

same scene is helping Take My Breath Away too: https://www.tiktok.com/music/Take-My-Breath-Away-Love-Theme-from-Top-Gun-222539241531338752?lang=en

• paws up 1