On 6/9/2022 at 1:40 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Of course Born This Way is where it belongs. It IS THEE pride anthem. 🏳️‍🌈🌈

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/9/2022 at 1:46 PM, artgagapop said:

We need HMH to be added to hot hits UK, Australia and Sweden tonight :excuseme:

For sure

Lack of Hot Hits UK is truly embarrassing.

There are literally only 3 songs in the Top 30 of the official chart that aren’t also on HHUK and one of these is Hold My Hand (+ that Mariah song and a new one that debuted last week) :toofunny:

• sad 4
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,979

IAW clinging on to the top 20 on iTunes US

Poor fans who thought it would be bigger than HMH, which is sitting pretty at #2

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,490
On 6/9/2022 at 2:15 PM, BenG said:

Poor fans who thought it would be bigger than HMH, which is sitting pretty at #2

Poor fans who said it didn't have red updates for 51 hours and now it has plenty

• lol 5

Before the TikTok update, I want to say something.

• I’ve found 3 new sounds with the remixed version of the song. They don’t mention the name of the song (even some indicate it’s another song).

• I was able to find more semi-viral videos using the sounds that were released recently (in the last few days). I think this, together with the fact that the song is clicking with the app’s demographic, is what’s pushing the song on streaming.

• Amount of videos are a good indicator, but not determinant. It seems that there’s a balance between amount of viral/semi-viral videos and amount of videos + good luck factor of people liking the song and actively search for it.

And that’s about it. I’ll give the update very soon!

Dance Animation GIF by _edgartpan

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 13

Pop-a-911-ster 29,937
On 6/9/2022 at 2:18 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Before the TikTok update, I want to say something.

• I’ve found 3 new sounds with the remixed version of the song. They don’t mention the name of the song (even some indicate it’s another song).

• I was able to find more semi-viral videos using the sounds that were released recently (in the last few days). I think this, together with the fact that the song is clicking with the app’s demographic, is what’s pushing the song on streaming.

• Amount of videos are a good indicator, but not determinant. It seems that there’s a balance between amount of viral/semi-viral videos and amount of videos + good luck factor of people liking the song and actively search for it.

And that’s about it. I’ll give the update very soon!

don't tease mad city GIF by Gotham

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,979
On 6/9/2022 at 1:18 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Poor fans who said it didn't have red updates for 51 hours and now it has plenty

On 6/9/2022 at 1:18 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

uhm.. weren't you leading the charge for pushing that one

pout-pouty.gif

cf854fcb26e0dd20a7020b2aafaf4102.jpg

• lol 5

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 6/9/2022 at 3:15 PM, BenG said:

Yeah I feel like they have the better boost on Spotify mostly because their song is featured in a bigger moment in Top Gun but people overall likes HMH better since they are buying Gaga's song much more than IAW

ARTPOPster 2,242
On 6/9/2022 at 3:02 PM, Thrasher said:

Lack of Hot Hits UK is truly embarrassing.

There are literally only 3 songs in the Top 30 of the official chart that aren’t also on HHUK and one of these is Hold My Hand (+ that Mariah song and a new one that debuted last week) :toofunny:

It truly makes 0 sense. 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280

YT WW

#87 +6 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 841,410

• paws up 13
  • love 1