Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 6/8/2022 at 3:05 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Japon (Oricon Weekly Charts)

Hold My Hand

Singles (Top Digital): 12ème et 4 519 téléchargements (Cumul: 10 528 téléchargements).
=> la semaine précédente, la chanson était 23ème.

Wait not the Japanese market selling more digital songs than the US :mess:

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 6/8/2022 at 2:00 PM, JustJames said:

If HMH received IAW's Spotify #'s (+200K), everyone would shade them. Even if IAW continues to grow there, I'd think LMs would embrace that after years of laughing at her typical frontloadness, HMH is stable and/or increasing across on all metrics: 1. Streaming = Spotify (the obsession w/ whole #'s there will be as dated as iTunes points in 2013 one day; HMH is strong on YT, Amazon), 2. Radio (Top 20 Pop/~Top 10 HAC/AC), 3. Sales, allowing it to climb BB100 to ~Top 50 / (min) 5 wks. 

in conclusion: a ballad was good for Gaga and getting a song to have a chartrun that didn't peak in its first week:billiecat:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 6/8/2022 at 2:05 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Japan starting to be on board is a huge achievement no? it's a really hard market to break into 

gonna stream HMH to celebrate 

her label are good in france and Japan. I think the movie smashed in Japan so they are pushing the song well there. ROM also had potential in Japan, so we saw them give it that promo spot with the comedy act on TV. I think they should do something else like that, Asia is still promo sensitive especially to international acts

ARTPOPster 2,193
On 6/8/2022 at 3:44 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Spotfiy Global

#119 I ain't worried (+2)

It seems that the growth slows down in the week, then gets big boost at the weekend when people go to see the movie. i believe this happened with ARUTW as someone pointed out

But the biggest growth came today and yesterday :ohhh:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 6/8/2022 at 3:14 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

Get this to 1B fads

The song that made Gaga go from a regular pop star to the biggest pop star of our times:applause:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,427
On 6/8/2022 at 12:05 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

at least today we'll most likely get top 50 New Zealand and top 50 Singapore playlisting

On 6/8/2022 at 2:54 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Hold My Hand 07/06/2022

#53 (-1) New Zealand

#53 (+1) Singapore

e-QFFru-Dx0m04vgid-W788-FQ-r.thumb.jpg.a

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/8/2022 at 3:14 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

Get this to 1B fads

still LEGENDARY to this day!!! Godga made several points with this single and in the whole era!

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,408

I’m watching Staircase, HBO Max series about  the trial of Michael Peterson (who murdered his wife) and there’s an assault scene in one of the later episodes and Bad Romance is playing on the radio. 

Phew. It was iconic. 

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 769
On 6/8/2022 at 2:24 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I’m watching Staircase, HBO Max series about  the trial of Michael Peterson (who murdered his wife) and there’s an assault scene in one of the later episodes and Bad Romance is playing on the radio. 

Phew. It was iconic. 

i really need to start watching this :lesson:

• love 1