x3
On 6/7/2022 at 4:57 PM, Stargazer said:

Streamed IAW 6 times today, while I gave HMH ZERO streams

Am I becoming an OGH ?

lechonk-2x.png.b7830fec66338396af7efcc37

/ Forum banned

A Popster Is Born 11,608
On 6/7/2022 at 3:57 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Not on my watch! I remember Ryan Tedder from 1R slamming her BTW song back in 2011. #MonstersDontForget

He's literally a co-writer of SFA :cm: they're good :hugging:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,025
x3
On 6/7/2022 at 5:14 PM, Imtired1616 said:

On 6/7/2022 at 5:16 PM, PanPikus said:

He's literally a co-writer of SFA :cm: they're good :hugging:

It's just because Gaga is kind and a gentle soul. 

But in 2011 Gaga was in her debut eras. 

Imagine a veteran like him shading like this a new young artist that is on it's first years in the industry. So unprofessional and shows that basically he is an idiot. There is no excuse and he didn't even apologized for this. Lost all the respect i had for him. 

I am so glad, I stan Gaga, a woman that not only she would never acted like a b*ch to a newcomer but she always tries to support younger artists and that's how things should be. It's just so sad that Gaga during her peak made so many people pressed. Him, Madonna and other rats were just jealous of the massive success of Gaga. Tragic people 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

The Fame Popster 442

Hopefully the rise will continue tomorrow. I wonder if this is the movie effect still setting in across the world, or if it's only the same handful of countries carry the pack. It seems like the song has a lot of life in Taiwan?

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,968
On 6/7/2022 at 4:49 PM, Miaou said:

Stream IAW the best song of the century 

between Bad Habits and IAW as songs of the century, no wonder a song from last century is smashing at #1 on spotify :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280

imo both IAW and HMH will slay even harder when movie releases in streaming platforms since you are at home an can Shazam and listen to the songs in calm :happydance:

another excuse unblocked

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,184
On 6/7/2022 at 12:52 PM, emig_09 said:

imo both IAW and HMH will slay even harder when movie releases in streaming platforms since you are at home an can Shazam and listen to the songs in calm :happydance:

another excuse unblocked

What streaming service do paramount movies go to?

Pop-a-911-ster 29,025
x3
On 6/7/2022 at 5:51 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

between Bad Habits and IAW as songs of the century, no wonder a song from last century is smashing at #1 on spotify :icant:

I'm streaming right now Bad Habits and i realized how monumental this song is. IAW by that rat isn't even close.

• thanks 1