Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 41,944
On 6/7/2022 at 3:08 PM, Imperial Admin said:

How rude. What an idiot. And i liked his band. Let me go dislike all their songs on YouTube 

Too bad YouTube has removed dislike counters :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,407
On 6/7/2022 at 3:57 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Not on my watch! I remember Ryan Tedder from 1R slamming her BTW song back in 2011. #MonstersDontForget

hew mustve changed his mind because he's a cowriter in SFA

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,969
On 6/7/2022 at 3:14 PM, Andreu said:

He said on that interview that he loves Gaga just thinks BTW sounds like Express Yourself a bit too much

Popster to Popster 3,903

LMFAO this pic is sending me :lmao:

Spoiler

Immagine

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,969
On 6/7/2022 at 3:15 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Instead of thanking 1R, you should thank the GP because the boost is because of them liking her song

no! we must submit to whatever straight male is having more success than Gags :icant:

Popster for Sale 41,944
On 6/7/2022 at 3:16 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

no! we must submit to whatever straight male is having more success than Gags :icant:

#NoThankYouBradley
#100PeopleInTheRoomDontBelieveInYou

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280
On 6/7/2022 at 11:14 AM, Andreu said:

I can breath now since gave some streams yesterday

Pop-a-911-ster 26,646
On 6/7/2022 at 10:57 AM, ConnorFilm said:

Not on my watch! I remember Ryan Tedder from 1R slamming her BTW song back in 2011. #MonstersDontForget

Hasn't he worked with/praised Gaga a few times now?

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,969
On 6/7/2022 at 3:40 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

Hasn't he worked with/praised Gaga a few times now?

Like a wise man once said: we all drag fadga and her team from time to time, doesn't mean we're not fans :billie:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280
On 6/7/2022 at 11:50 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Chile a bit…

it'll flop

swifties never focus on side-projects :laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,916
‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Flies Into Top 10 on Billboard’s Top Album Sales & Soundtracks Charts
By Keith Caulfield
06/6/2022

The set is bolstered by new songs from Lady Gaga and OneRepublic.

The Top Gun: Maverick soundtrack debuts in the top 10 on Billboard’s Top Album Sales and Soundtracks charts (dated June 11), alongside the hit film’s blockbuster opening in U.S. movie theaters. Both the soundtrack and film were released in the U.S. on Friday, May 27.

Top Gun: Maverick starts at No. 2 on the Soundtracks tally and No. 7 on Top Album Sales. The set – bolstered by new songs from Lady Gaga and OneRepublic – launches with just over 21,000 equivalent album unitsearned in the U.S. in the week ending June 2, according to Luminate. Of that sum, nearly 12,000 were in album sales.

Top Gun: Maverick is the sequel to the 1986 film Top Gun, which saw its soundtrack spend five weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. (The original Top Gun soundtrack returns to Billboard’s charts in the wake of Maverick’s release, re-entering at No. 11 on the Soundtracks chart and No. 25 on Top Album Sales.)

Billboard’s Top Album Sales chart ranks the top-selling albums of the week based only on traditional album sales. The chart’s history dates back to May 25, 1991, the first week Billboard began tabulating charts with electronically monitored piece count information from SoundScan, now Luminate. Pure album sales were the sole measurement utilized by the Billboard 200 albums chart through the list dated Dec. 6, 2014, after which that chart switched to a methodology that blends album sales with track equivalent album units and streaming equivalent album units.

Billboard’s Soundtracks chart ranks the most popular soundtracks of the week based on equivalent album units.

On the new Billboard 200, Top Gun: Maverick debuts at No. 17 – the highest debut for a soundtrack in over a year. (The last soundtrack to start higher was Judas and the Black Messiah, which bowed at No. 12 on the Feb. 27, 2021-dated chart.)

Top Gun: Maverick sold nearly 12,000 copies in its first week in the U.S. CD sales comprise 7,000 of that sum and digital downloads comprise 5,000. A vinyl release for the album is due out on Nov. 18.

• paws up 7

A Popster Is Born 11,608
On 6/7/2022 at 2:48 PM, Andreu said:

Gaga is on the cover of the Pop Certified playlist on YouTube Music, and HMH is #2. dunno if this will have any impact

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=RDCLAK5uy_lBNUteBRencHzKelu5iDHwLF6mYqjL-JU

wxeepx7fi6DbjfvWtZ41QSGUFdf4D6Mft98Xv8KE

It would have the impact by now then, cause it's been a few days since I noticed it's there :delulu_bird: