Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 12,841
On 6/6/2022 at 8:57 PM, Fame Romance said:

Happy for Kenny Loggins, he's so talented :prideheart:

And we shouldn't be sad about I Ain't Worried doing good in the US/UK on streaming, it's not like it's stopping HMH's growth or taking its awards season chances, they never award pop songs like IAW

The fact is both songs are growing, meaning they are on the right trajectory and their main promo vehicle is working. ballads don’t grow the same as pop songs they get better over time and they’re quite stubborn, have lower peaks etc

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,483
On 6/7/2022 at 1:27 AM, Fame Romance said:

it's not like it's stopping HMH's growth or taking its awards season chances, they never award pop songs like IAW

I wish more people would understand this. Even if IAW becomes the biggest hit of the year, it will not be nominated for an Oscar because it’s not an awards bait song. We’ve seen this happen with smash pop hits like “See you again” and “IDWLF” before. 

• paws up 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,483
On 6/7/2022 at 1:32 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The fact is both songs are growing, meaning they are on the right trajectory and their main promo vehicle is working. ballads don’t grow the same as pop songs they get better over time and they’re quite stubborn, have lower peaks etc

And if we have longevity on AC radio, HMH can even peak during the fall when summer songs will slow down. 

A Popster Is Born 13,483
On 6/7/2022 at 1:42 AM, Swallow said:

So Gaga officially not credited for the Soundtrack? 

None of the artists are credited I think. It’s just “multiple artists” 

• sad 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280
On 6/6/2022 at 5:12 PM, Swallow said:

So Gaga officially not credited for the Soundtrack? 

since it debuted at #17 it's ok :icant:

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 31,937
On 6/6/2022 at 8:22 PM, chartgaga said:

has this forum turned into a OGH one?

@Miaou  & @Hags Labs rejoicing about that One Republic song surpassing us...

Gurl if you felt a rejoice in my comment about IAW surpassing us then you need to chill :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,025
x3

oh wow so YouTube has a new feature and you can actually see exactly which parts of the videos are the most viewed.

So you can check which parts of the video people check the most is super interesting

• shook 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,025
x3
On 6/6/2022 at 10:29 PM, I Aint Worried said:

oh wow so YouTube has a new feature and you can actually see exactly which parts of the videos are the most viewed.

So you can check which parts of the video people check the most is super interesting

For example: 

IMG-20220606-223613.jpg

IMG-20220606-223633.jpg

Edited by I Aint Worried
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1

Popster for Sale 44,968
On 6/6/2022 at 9:32 PM, I Aint Worried said:

For example: 

https://ibb.co/fG3dwD1

IMG-20220606-223633.jpg

yeah I've seen that too, but I was unsure if it was just my personal most replayed moments 

the most viewed part from HMH is obviously the airplane moment with Gaga on the piano 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,025
x3
On 6/6/2022 at 10:34 PM, Doncho said:

Another example :icant:

People skipping the intro :icant:

Sheep-Sound.png

i was about to post this now :icant:

but to be fair, if you pay attention this happens to all videos. There is a huge peak at the first seconds and then a huge drop and then partial other peaks.

But here the drop at the beginning is a bit bigger than usual, and also we can see two huge increases during the chorus especially during the 2nd chorus, meaning that people actually want to hear the chorus and also the visuals are amazing(especially in the second chorus with the airplane and that helps the views)

• paws up 2