On 6/5/2022 at 10:02 PM, Artur said:

IAW 10k away from us on the daily chart :billie:

Unbelievable :dead:

The song is not even catchy.

• sad 1

Popster This Way 769
On 6/5/2022 at 9:05 PM, Arturo said:

What does this mean :dead:

they thought the tour was going to be super low budget like the Dive Bars with her, a guitar and a stool to sit on :icant:

i remember her replying to a fan about it :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,025
x3

Always Remember Us This Way 775,309,385 (+484.135)

The fact that it is stucked on these huge numbers even after 4 years after its release:giveup:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,025
x3
On 6/5/2022 at 10:09 PM, ryanripley said:

they thought the tour was going to be super low budget like the Dive Bars with her, a guitar and a stool to sit on :icant:

the real nightmare was that we thought the SuperBowl gonna be a low budget show like the Dive Bar ,with her just sitting with the guittar and etc.

:leap:

• lol 7

Popstanne 9,450
On 6/5/2022 at 12:43 PM, ConnorFilm said:

The fact that HMH is likely going to pass Shallow's #19 peak on pop radio. The f- is radio smoking? Either they're desperate to play new material or maybe they learned their lesson after paying Shallow dust before it blew up. 

It's still a bit surreal seeing radio support a Lady Gaga ballad in 2022. 

I hope it does but I wouldn’t be so sure yet. It was still #23 on last week’s Pop chart because Billboard’s recurrent rules are different than Mediabase. Stay and Ghost are already gone on Mediabase. Heat Waves will be gone tonight. There’s a possibility all 3 are still on next week’s BB chart meaning it’ll STILL be #23 for a 3rd week in a row. However, Stay will most likely fall off. Ghost and Heat Waves won’t yet.

Edited by Arturo

Popstanne 9,450
On 6/5/2022 at 1:09 PM, ryanripley said:

After her SB and Coachella I knew it would be her best tour. Fans are stupid sometimes.

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 769
On 6/5/2022 at 9:11 PM, Imperial Admin said:

the real nightmare was that we thought the SuperBowl gonna be a low budget show like the Dive Bar ,with her just sitting with the guittar and etc.

:leap:

the way the Joanne era suddenly did 10 lines of coke as soon as 2017 hit, it was the perfect thank you for those of us who were in the trenches for that album :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 6/5/2022 at 3:12 PM, Arturo said:

I hope it does but I wouldn’t be so sure yet. It was still #23 on last week’s Pop chart because Billboard’s recurrent rules are different than Mediabase. Stay and Ghost are already gone on Mediabase. Heat Waves will be gone tonight. There’s a possibility all 3 are still on next week’s BB chart meaning it’ll STILL be #23 for a 3rd week in a row. However, Stay will most likely fall off. Ghost and Heat Waves won’t yet.

Hmm. So it might only rise to 20 “officially” on the Billboard radio charts in the long run, then? 

Popster to Popster 4,488

Posty is doing pretty meh on Spotify with his new album. I wonder if this stabilities or slowly drops off like The Weeknd’s last album.

1st day: 30.904.766
2nd day: 23.986.963

Popstanne 9,450
On 6/5/2022 at 1:16 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Hmm. So it might only rise to 20 “officially” on the Billboard radio charts in the long run, then? 

Oh no, I mean radio can keep pushing it to whatever position. I’m just saying that for now, it needs to AT LEAST hold its position for a few more weeks to pass Shallow and rely on songs above it going recurrent.

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,450
On 6/5/2022 at 1:18 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Posty is doing pretty meh on Spotify with his new album. I wonder if this stabilities or slowly drops off like The Weeknd’s last album.

1st day: 30.904.766
2nd day: 23.986.963

Is that less than Traumatica?

Popster to Popster 4,488

Lady Gaga‘s last album, that was dance pop with a throwback 90s sound, did better in its first few days on Spotify than a juggernaut like Post Malone. Kind of amazing if you think about it. 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • paws up 2