Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
On 6/5/2022 at 7:56 PM, The Professor said:

Yes you were, you made this account 27 minutes ago :lmao:

I didn't know that you actually post here. 

I only know your name cause you always flop react my posts. 

I demand the mod team to bring back the flop reaction so i can flop react this rat's posts

• lol 6

A Popster Is Born 18,480

The only reliable data about age of the audience for TG Maverick is that 37% were people in the age 18-34 yo and that 55% were people over 35 yo, so the 50 y olds being the majority talk is kinda unsupported and not necessarily correct (unless there’s a contradicting source?).

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

On 6/5/2022 at 7:58 PM, Imperial Admin said:

I didn't know that you actually post here. 

I only know your name cause you always flop react my posts. 

I demand the mod team to bring back the flop reaction so i can flop react this rat's posts

Yeah I don't like posting much, but you should feel more lucky the flop react is gone tbh :snake:

• lol 7

Popster This Way 588
On 6/5/2022 at 11:31 PM, DonnieDarko said:

that 55% were people over 35 yo, so the 50 y olds being the majority talk is kinda unsupported and not necessarily correct. 

You are literally contradicting yourself. 55% being above the age of 35 also includes 50 year olds.

A Popster Is Born 18,480
On 6/5/2022 at 8:04 PM, The_Archer said:

You are literally contradicting yourself. 55% being above the age of 35 also includes 50 year olds.

I know, but I was reffering to another post which said that 50+ people were the majority when it’s not what the stats are saying as of now. That’s why I’m asking for more accurate source.

Popster This Way 588
On 6/5/2022 at 11:36 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I know, but I was reffering to another post which said that 50+ people were the majority when it’s not what the stats are saying as of now. That’s why I’m asking for more accurate source.

I get your point but this movie’s main target audience is still older people that like to buy music as opposed to streaming it. For example, House of Gucci’s main audience was in their mid 20s, that’s not the case here. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,174
On 6/5/2022 at 2:50 PM, The_Archer said:

No I’m not Entela, they are very problematic and I’m not like that 

Well, I hope you are not lying and continue to be respectful haha

I do remember The Archer from H*tlerdaily and they were not too bad, so welcome back :prideheart:

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • lol 1
  • love 1

Popster This Way 769
On 6/5/2022 at 7:10 PM, Lazz Monster said:

What's to talk about? :billie:

spill :icant:

i got 3 WPs on tankeddaily cus i said she isn't the UK baddie :icant:

i'm not even being dramatic :icant:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 6/5/2022 at 9:06 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Maybe if I said above 40-50 It would have been better but the point is that, its not the main audience that likes to stream songs on Spotify, the song really needs some playlist support for it to really start doing great numbers (like you see as soon as HMH got playlisted on Hits Du Moment in france, even at the bottom, it got a really good boost) 

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3

Seeing Chromatica's debut numbers on Spotify :giveup: huge numbers. 

Imagine if ROM was the lead single and then Sour Candy the 2nd single and he had not pandemic and etc. 

She would had 3 back to back #1 singles:giveup: (Shallow, Rain On Me and Sour Candy) , and i am sure that there would have been demand for the third single. 

+With promo and etc. the album would have been already at 4-5b views on Spotify :giveup: 

The missed opportunities :enigma:

• hugs 1