I was talking about WW :icant:

proof it just needs playlisting

now we wait 

On 6/4/2022 at 2:33 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I think « meh » he talked about WW

end me200w.thumb.gif.177a091b02b085ee627afa4bd

Popster This Way 756
On 6/4/2022 at 1:52 PM, Mario Spears said:

The latina Queen coming for another smash bop yesss!!!! I can't wait when she will finally drop da album!!! 🔥🔥

Queenkira is really coming to end JLO and Kamila once again! 

Why does ones succes need to end someone else all the time😣

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,608
On 6/4/2022 at 2:45 PM, ARTPOP said:

How many more reps til I surpass Popster This Way and enter my ARTPOP era? Can I freeze my rep points then? :whatga:

Then you gotta stop commenting so no new reactions added :ohhh:

:icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 6/4/2022 at 8:10 PM, DonnieDarko said:

IMDB stanning

:icant:

The way HoG felt like years ago already.. Oscars Noms day really killed it :dead:

• paws up 2
  • sad 2

A Popster Is Born 12,843
On 6/4/2022 at 11:40 AM, artgagapop said:

The radio station in Sweden that was the biggest supporter of Shallow and ARUTW just played Hold my hand for the first time. It was also moved from C list to A list recently on the biggest radio station here. It's coming :giveup:

Yeah it’s a good sign the Sweden AirPlay thing they didn’t support chromatica singles at all, also at one point it was the only country Hand was charting on Spotify. On todays Swedish Spotify it had a good ‘hold’ there, when you think it’s still nearly top 100 with the new releases and not on their TTH. I think it should get their TTH by end of next week, it was starting to grow in France and it got it their straight away but it’s time for it in Sweden

it looks like Interfad are going with the strategy to build up the playlisting slowly letting the movie push both songs, then seeing where there is potential to playlist. Also moving the songs up playlisting where it’s over performing e.g Taiwan. Tuesday releases in streaming era do tend to follow that. As opposed to the Friday #1 on TTH NMF thing

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,647

If HMH truly serves MR and we have to deal with it inching its way to top 10 BB100 up until Oscars early next year, and it eventually crosses 500M+, I guess I'll take it :enigma:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,608
On 6/4/2022 at 3:14 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

If HMH truly serves MR and we have to deal with it inching its way to top 10 BB100 up until Oscars early next year, and it eventually crosses 500M+, I guess I'll take it :enigma:

Not when the Paul McCartney collab for his movie will smash out of the gate with the Netflix release and HMH will be buried even more :oops:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,647
On 6/4/2022 at 10:19 AM, PanPikus said:

Not when the Paul McCartney collab for his movie will smash out of the gate with the Netflix release and HMH will be buried even more :oops:

I will pray for your soul :pray:

• lol 1