Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,150
On 6/3/2022 at 4:00 PM, xo_hours said:

i mean the song isn't even played at a pivotal moment like Shallow or doesn't have a full on sequence show like ARUTW or INLA, having the song played at end of the movie doesn't really help, especially w it rolling into end credits where people are already starting to leave or toned out from the movie already, see ITA? (which had a strong debut, but quickly fumbled and tumbled down b/c of its reduction to an end credits song)

add this to our excuses list

• lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 25,963
On 6/3/2022 at 9:00 PM, xo_hours said:

i mean the song isn't even played at a pivotal moment like Shallow or doesn't have a full on sequence show like ARUTW or INLA, having the song played at end of the movie doesn't really help, especially w it rolling into end credits where people are already starting to leave or toned out from the movie already, see ITA? (which had a strong debut, but quickly fumbled and tumbled down b/c of its reduction to an end credits song)

I havent watched the film, but for what I read the song is played multiple times, so that’s not an excuse

Pop-a-911-ster 25,963
On 6/3/2022 at 9:00 PM, xo_hours said:

Double post

Edited by Matteo Remondi

ARTPOPster 2,203
On 6/3/2022 at 7:49 PM, Arturo said:

Not negative just interesting..

3 million new monthly listeners and her daily streaming has increased by 1 million. 

That tells me that rolling will hit hard 1 month after the movie release

No you're right, it's just funny that even when we're winning we're losing :icant:

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/3/2022 at 7:12 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I blame @Mario Spears for manifesting a 'took decades' chartrun for Hand :billie:

Anyways i always knew what the Taiwanese did had class to it.

It took decades, for Katy to get another hit and stop making generic music LOLZ

Edited by Mario Spears
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,150
On 6/3/2022 at 4:24 PM, ARTPOP said:

So let me get this straight... y'all are upset because... IAW has never surpassed HMH yet? Am I missing something? :bebe:

Little Meltdowners

Popstanne 9,719
On 6/4/2022 at 12:21 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

According to songstats ROM’s playlist reach increased by 6M :icant:

Ariana presence may have not helped it becoming streaming classic but it did helped it become playlist classic

:bebe:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 13,402

You guys act like every single soundtrack song is guaranteed to be a hit. There are only a handful of Oscar winning songs to even scan a gold certification this century. Most of them flop horribly despite being played in huge movies :rip:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

:applause::applause:

• love 1