Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 41,872
On 5/29/2022 at 6:31 PM, ConnorFilm said:

COVID ruined everything, huh? 

But I thought she promised she'll be the cure

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 5/29/2022 at 8:31 PM, ConnorFilm said:

When ROM is her last top 10 hit because her and her team don’t care. Does she even want to be a pop star anymore? More on this at 5. Now, back to you.:bigbird:

Man you really are a drama queen with all these posts. Chill out, her career is not over if this doesn't become a big hit

• thanks 2

On 5/28/2022 at 3:07 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Kiss FM Romania Top 40 (this chart replaced our Airplay 100 which was made by Kiss Fm aswell) 

39. (NEW) Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand

YESSS It's been a long time since Gaga has been charting with a new song here

Please stop posting that Kiss Top 40 replaced Airplay 100!

The Airplay 100 chart was made with data tracked by the Media Forest system and just presented by Kiss FM. Since its cancellation we have for airplay the UPFR Top 10 chart, which measures songs by audience (https://upfr.ro/en/categorie/top-10/), and we also have the Billboard Romanian Songs chart, which only counts digital sales and streams from all services, including Spotify and YouTube: https://www.billboard.com/charts/romania-songs-hotw/

Anyways, the amount of support Kiss FM is showing for Hold My Hand is f-ing insane! Shallow also received a lot of love from Kiss FM but it never entered their Top 40 chart. In the last 10 years only Do What U Want entered their Top 40 chart. It's funny how the Chromatica era was completely ignored but this soundtrack song is getting so much attention from them. I can't help but wonder if that's just a partnership between Kiss FM and the Top Gun movie promoters from here?!

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,748

Back to work tomorrow after my week off............................. I wanna die, it's horrible these days because all of my colleagues have been on sick leave for weeks :rip: I'm alone in my services doing the work for 4 people :rip:

• hugs 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 23,098
On 5/29/2022 at 7:37 PM, zoldyck said:

At this point top 40 seems like a struggle.

It is N/A on spotify/AM, itunes boost is so-so. Also most of youtube rise is coming from Taiwan and European countries

How did you come up with the conclusion that its rise is coming from Taiwan? :rip: It increased by 5k views from Taiwan on Friday

• lol 1