Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 11,848

Now it feels like every music related project from Gaga is a way to promote Haus Labs. And we all know it should be the other way around :disappointed:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 41,860

#22(-1) for HMH on Amazon Music UK. Kate Bush's song pushed us down and is at #21.

Not us losing even on a supposedly boomer streaming platform :lmao:

• lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 39,346

Don’t y’all get tired b*ching about every single Haus Labs post? I mean do you, this is a forum so post what you want but the way y’all act like a Haus Labs employee personally like ran over your grandmother every single time she posts about it is so extra :toofunny:

Just ignore the post and move on, she has to post to about it for shareholders/investors/etc like I don’t see why it’s so hard to do that…

Now y’all like she forces you to buy a Haus Labs lipstick just to listen to her music, stream what you want and ignore the products you don’t want and move on. You’re gonna get real tired of this when we’re like 5+ years in and HL is still a thing.

edit: imagine being a Taylor fan who has literally only posted on Twitter TWICE this year :icant: you guys need to realize that she’s not 25 anymore spending all her time on Twitter interacting with people who b*ch about her work and call it “Hold my Hag” or “Hold my Flop” she’s 35+ and on her way to start a family…y’all can’t expect her to spend her life on Twitter pleasing us….:enigma: y’all need to Stan a younger artist (like Lil Nas) if you want if you want that constant online interaction. People like Beyonce, Gaga or Taylor don’t do it anymore. And for good reason, they damn grown.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 23,081
On 5/29/2022 at 6:28 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

but the way y’all act like a Haus Labs employee personally like ran over your grandmother every single time she posts about it 

They do. Just got a call from the hospital. Now what?

122-BAB3-C-F99-D-4-AE8-88-C1-CBCF658-A43

• lol 8

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 5/29/2022 at 7:28 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Don’t y’all get tired b*ching about every single Haus Labs post? I mean do you, this is a forum so post what you want but the way y’all act like a Haus Labs employee personally like ran over your grandmother every single time she posts about it is so extra :toofunny:

Just ignore the post and move on, she has to post to about it for shareholders/investors/etc like I don’t see why it’s so hard to do that…

Now y’all like she forces you to buy a Haus Labs lipstick just to listen to her music, stream what you want and ignore the products you don’t want and move on. You’re gonna get real tired of this when we’re like 5+ years in and HL is still a thing.

yeah, the dramatics every single time HL posts are tiring. What is she supposed to do, pretend her company doesn’t exist? :bigbird:

if you don’t like HL then just don’t follow them and stream her music, just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean others don’t/shouldn’t. 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 5/29/2022 at 7:28 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Don't you see? It's all about the meltdowns aka our favorite mood :icant:

Popster to Popster 3,136
On 5/29/2022 at 12:28 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

We do. Every other one. But the 2 yr anniversary of Chromatica is a bit much. Its hard to ignore today. :sassysalem:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,860
On 5/29/2022 at 5:33 PM, Gypsy Life said:

They do. Just got a call from the hospital. Now what?

122-BAB3-C-F99-D-4-AE8-88-C1-CBCF658-A43

I almost spat out my tea :icant:

The Greatest Showman Lol GIF by Sky

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,505
On 5/29/2022 at 1:28 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

It's the first time I said anything about hags labs overtaking her music promo :overit:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,346
On 5/29/2022 at 12:34 PM, boobatella said:

yeah, the dramatics every single time HL posts are tiring. What is she supposed to do, pretend her company doesn’t exist? :bigbird:

if you don’t like HL then just don’t follow them and stream her music, just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean others don’t/shouldn’t. 

I literally laugh my a** off here every single time I see someone complain about her not interacting with fans online when half the people here are busy literally making fun of the work she’s put out in the last two years :toofunny: like wow that’s so shocking I wonder why she wouldn’t want to interact with toilet Twitter 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

Popster for Sale 41,860
On 5/29/2022 at 5:28 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

edit: imagine being a Taylor fan who has literally only posted on Twitter TWICE this year :icant: you guys need to realize that she’s not 25 anymore spending all her time on Twitter interacting with people who b*ch about her work and call it “Hold my Hag” or “Hold my Flop” she’s 35+ and on her way to start a family…y’all can’t expect her to spend her life on Twitter pleasing us….:enigma: y’all need to Stan a younger artist (like Lil Nas) if you want if you want that constant online interaction. People like Beyonce, Gaga or Taylor don’t do it anymore. And for good reason, they damn grown.

I don't think anyone's upset at HL posts per se. It's the contrast with the lack of posts for her music that makes it frustrating. If she posts about her music as much as HL, no one would be complaining.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2