Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,794

The thing is I won’t understand if they don’t add it to TTH. Other soundtrack single like Beautiful Ghost and Be Alive weren’t sent to radios so it was understable to not be pushed on streaming. But it’s not the case with HMH.

Edited by ViviLittleM

Popster to Popster 3,903

Y'all can name the artist, monsters?!?!? 

FTVzt_oWQAEWXNZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

@emig_09   

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/23/2022 at 6:04 PM, BenG said:

"rapper" :billie:

It's Beyonce sis. 

Spoiler

And KING Chris Breezy 

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/23/2022 at 6:05 PM, BenG said:

"composer" :billie:

Yes

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 5/23/2022 at 10:45 AM, ViviLittleM said:

The thing is I won’t understand if they don’t add it to TTH. Other soundtrack single like Beautiful Ghost and Be Alive weren’t sent to radios so it was understable to not be pushed on streaming. But it’s not the case with HMH.

I hate to be dramatic, but the song is over and done for if it’s not on TTH and better playlisting this Friday. The song cannot and will not go anywhere without a bigger push on streaming. I mean, you think her team would be invested since it’s doing so decent on radio. 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 5/23/2022 at 7:12 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I hate to be dramatic, but the song is over and done for if it’s not on TTH and better playlisting this Friday. The song cannot and will not go anywhere without a bigger push on streaming. I mean, you think her team would be invested since it’s doing so decent on radio. 

It's not going to do much even if its on TTH without people being genuinely interested in her song, I think that's the bigger picture here. The song will become a hit if people are behind it no matter what.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,794
On 5/23/2022 at 6:26 PM, LGMonster95 said:

It's not going to do much even if its on TTH without people being genuinely interested in her song, I think that's the bigger picture here. The song will become a hit if people are behind it no matter what.

a Million Reasons TEA

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 5/23/2022 at 7:28 PM, ViviLittleM said:

a Million Reasons TEA

Exactly, people can point at the Halftime Show as much as they want but how many songs became a hit after the SuperBowl? The GP heard her song and they genuinely really liked it and they made it a hit even without the playlist support...

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 5/23/2022 at 9:42 PM, ConnorFilm said:

TTH can’t do anything. Ariana’s song from Don’t look up featured a rapper and was on TTH yet it didn’t chart anywhere. If the song has to be a hit, it will be a hit. We can’t say anything right now. Let’s see what happens a few months from now.

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/23/2022 at 6:04 PM, Mario Spears said:

It's Beyonce sis. 

Was i right? @Adarsh

On 5/23/2022 at 5:58 PM, Mario Spears said:

Y'all can name the artist, monsters?!?!? 

FTVzt_oWQAEWXNZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
On 5/23/2022 at 6:32 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Exactly, people can point at the Halftime Show as much as they want but how many songs became a hit after the SuperBowl? The GP heard her song and they genuinely really liked it and they made it a hit even without the playlist support...

Yeah definitely 

Even Beyoncé failed with Formation for example ☠️

Popster for Sale 41,908
On 5/23/2022 at 5:26 PM, LGMonster95 said:

What if people would be interested but are just not exposed to the song? Then what?

• paws up 1