Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 4/4/2022 at 4:24 PM, GucciOreos said:

In regards to Gaga getting an AOTY win I don't think she needs an album that is better than Chromatica per say, what was really lacking was the longevity and promotion - had it been a smash hit like BTW f.i., it would have had a chance (now that she clearly has more support at the Grammys/award shows in general). Great narrative, cohesive tracklist and aesthetic, and bangers all around. I think she needs to aim for commercial success too, L4S was an exception, she's not going to win/get nom'd for AOTY for a project that doesn't smash tbh. 

Unless she comes up with something that gets like >90 on metacritic but that's nearly impossible for most popstars, herself included.

Totally agree with this! Also the change in the voting precess + extended nominees in the GF also gives her higher chances of being nominated. But yeah, she needs to work hard to even be a contender for a win

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,930
On 4/4/2022 at 10:06 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

6XoQytp.jpg
She’s so stinking cute, “thank you for that standing ovation. You truly lifted my spirits on a night where I truly missed my friend” :bradley:

She is so honest and sincere, I hope that after the LFS era she regained  trust in herself and in her audience, it is very important for her and also for us as a fanbase. I'd rather see her involved in music and happy than seeing her receive 1000 awards 

• hugs 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/4/2022 at 10:04 PM, ReadyGaga said:

On 4/4/2022 at 10:08 PM, corvus albus said:

This is so AMAZING!!! :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 2,930
On 4/4/2022 at 10:08 PM, Fame Romance said:

Not winning her first Grammy for Just Dance :icant:

She probably can’t even remember what she won 

Serving "Born This Way number one on Charts Worldwide 10 Years Later":ally:

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 3,903

just saw this on twitter

the replies are so interesting ummmm

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 4/4/2022 at 10:17 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Born This Wayy 

music video unicorn GIF by Lady Gaga

absolutely!!! I'd say: Blackout, Born This Way, Chromatica, Fantasy Ride, both Self-Titled and Lemonade, Planet Her (should've won) and 333 (should've at least been nominated🙄)