Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 12,827

Gaga truly is the anti-Madonna, younger artists love her, a reputation for kindness, vocally versatile, respected by Hollywood, no razzie wins… I am glad for her and hope she keeps up this distancing, she was plagued by comparisons now people say how she carved her own lane

Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie Loves You

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,836

With her jazz queen status we just need 1 more young and famous star to say that gaga is their favorite actress to cement that she no longer has the pop star status in people’s minds :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
On 4/4/2022 at 7:14 PM, Adarsh said:

The BTS guy posted this on his Instagram with the caption “My jazz queen is Lady Gaga” 🥺

spacer.png

What is his insta? 
I didn’t find it 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,772

In regards to Gaga getting an AOTY win I don't think she needs an album that is better than Chromatica per say, what was really lacking was the longevity and promotion - had it been a smash hit like BTW f.i., it would have had a chance (now that she clearly has more support at the Grammys/award shows in general). Great narrative, cohesive tracklist and aesthetic, and bangers all around. I think she needs to aim for commercial success too, L4S was an exception, she's not going to win/get nom'd for AOTY for a project that doesn't smash tbh. 

Unless she comes up with something that gets like >90 on metacritic but that's nearly impossible for most popstars, herself included.

Edited by GucciOreos
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1