Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

1. Guys, I think you're already condemning a song that hasn't shown full potential yet (promo on streaming platforms, heavier radio plays, and most importantly, the movie impact).

2. You should have never expected this to be her next big song, it's a song from a movie soundtrack, there are countless of examples of songs like this who have flopped.

3. You are acting like this will be the performance of the lead single from LG7... relax and enjoy. Whatever has to be, will be

In Love Cat GIF

• paws up 12
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 45,015
On 5/3/2022 at 6:48 PM, Ms I am a local said:

1. Guys, I think you're already condemning a song that hasn't shown full potential yet (promo on streaming platforms, heavier radio plays, and most importantly, the movie impact).

2. You should have never expected this to be her next big song, it's a song from a movie soundtrack, there are countless of examples of songs like this who have flopped.

3. You are acting like this will be the performance of the lead single from LG7... relax and enjoy. Whatever has to be, will be

In Love Cat GIF

I had really high expectations because of the fact that this was the successor to TMBA

my clown era is neverending

but yeah let's see where this goes 

• hugs 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,693

Gaga´s Spotify Update:

The Fame - 2.022.829.266 (+1.444.165)

The Fame Monster - 1.651.146.750 (+940.338)

Chromatica - 1.971.971.274 (+909.106)

Born This Way - 1.274.620.263 (+722.358)

Joanne - 1.359.293.813 (+394.696)

ARTPOP - 763.850.470 (+293.882)

• paws up 10

Popster for Sale 41,994
On 5/3/2022 at 6:45 PM, Andreu said:

it's not pitch correction but a weird EQ filter methinks, but the point stills tands idek what were they trying to do ther

Yeah I realised it’s quite heavy in the chorus. Her vocals sound like a mild version of the intro in some parts

Popster to Popster 4,833

Y'all don't even let the song live for a bit without calling it a massive flop. The promo hasn't even arrived for it (and I'm not even talking about the main promo aka the movie) so what if the song has a slower start? So did Shallow? It's a single that's going to be carried by a big movie, we can chill out, if this was the lead single from LG7 then yes, it would have been a BIG problem. 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 3

Popster for Sale 41,994
On 5/3/2022 at 7:02 PM, emig_09 said:

Still laughing at that intro god. The sheepga moment :laughga:

I would have never guessed the lyrics :laughga:

• lol 1

The melodramatics help :billie:

It doesn’t have the advantage shallow has in that it didn’t have to fall too far before the movie picked it up again (it was only 5 days before release) but that still doesn’t mean this song is a write off lol. It’s a top 20 candidate at least, and the movies success will determine the rest 

(also hi, im new)

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,656
On 5/3/2022 at 3:26 PM, Adarsh said:

I’m taking a break from the stan world for a while. See you guys next month :hugging:

Take care, see you in a month when the song hits top 10 US

4g45.gif

• yaas, gaga 2