Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/3/2022 at 7:59 AM, Adarsh said:

WE GOT ONE MORE #1 YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,994

Slant Magazine:

Produced by frequent collaborator BloodPop, with additional production by Benjamin Rice, “Hold My Hand” attempts to capture the sweeping pathos of the Berlin song. A plodding midtempo ballad with reverb-soaked vocals, booming drums, and electric guitar solo, the track distinctly recalls ‘80s-era arena-pop and Gaga’s own 2011 hit “The Edge of Glory.” But for a song the artist claims she’s been perfecting “for years,” “Hold My Hand” struggles to take flight.

I- :rip:

Edited by BenG
  • sad 2
  • lol 2

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 5/3/2022 at 8:17 AM, BenG said:

Slant Magazine:

Produced by frequent collaborator BloodPop, with additional production by Benjamin Rice, “Hold My Hand” attempts to capture the sweeping pathos of the Berlin song. A plodding midtempo ballad with reverb-soaked vocals, booming drums, and electric guitar solo, the track distinctly recalls ‘80s-era arena-pop and Gaga’s own 2011 hit “The Edge of Glory.” But for a song the artist claims she’s been perfecting “for years,” “Hold My Hand” struggles to take flight.

i dont blame them for that review after the useless first 5 seconds they probably already gave up :catwalk:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,994
On 5/3/2022 at 7:20 AM, Mr. V said:

i dont blame them for that review after the useless first 5 seconds they probably already gave up :catwalk:

The sheep noise is actually 10 seconds long :icant:

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 5/3/2022 at 8:17 AM, BenG said:

Slant Magazine:

They gave Born This Way the album 0/100 and they shade every single Gaga's work. 

Twitter monsters should go for them , 

They should be exposed as pathetic Obsessed Gaga Haters 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 5/3/2022 at 9:17 AM, BenG said:

Slant Magazine:

Now can we have actual reviews other than the "50/100 Magazine" that is Slant? (they hated even ASIB which the GP loved) 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

Hold My Hand

iTunes (4x #1):

#1 Brazil

#1 Cambodia

#1 Cayman Islands

#1 Mexico

#2 Slovakia

#4 France

#5 Philippines

#6 Poland

#7 Australia

#7 United States

#9 New Zealand

#10 Spain

#11 Italy

#17 Norway

#21 Germany

#21 Sweden

#29 Malaysia

#45 United Kingdom

#59 Ukraine

• paws up 3
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 41,994
On 5/3/2022 at 7:26 AM, LGMonster95 said:

Now can we have actual reviews other than the "50/100 Magazine" that is Slant? (they hated even ASIB which the GP loved) 

No one else has written reviews

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 5/3/2022 at 8:29 AM, BenG said:

No one else has written reviews

we know slant is filled with MADdonna stans so lets not even bother

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 5/3/2022 at 11:47 AM, BenG said:

Slant Magazine:

Are we surprised? It’s written by Alexa Camp. She hates quite literally everything that Gaga releases.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/3/2022 at 8:24 AM, little legend said:

They gave Born This Way the album 0/100 and they shade every single Gaga's work. 

Twitter monsters should go for them , 

They should be exposed as pathetic Obsessed Gaga Haters 

These haters are just pressed Gaga is ending the girlies with HER TALENT! 

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/3/2022 at 8:28 AM, little legend said:

Hold My Hand

iTunes (4x #1):

#1 Brazil

#1 Cambodia

#1 Cayman Islands

#1 Mexico

#2 Slovakia

#4 France

#5 Philippines