Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

On 4/15/2022 at 10:41 PM, danwasd said:

HMH won't smash, bookmark me

Top Gun shares the same target demographic as ASIB: old white conservatives with disposable income, we shouldn't underestimate that. 

I'm expecting a platinum cert in the US and decent streaming numbers, although probably local as Maverick looks very... 'MURICA! Then again so did ASIB, so who knows. 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,278
On 4/15/2022 at 11:51 PM, Applause said:

Top Gun shares the same target demographic as ASIB: old white conservatives with disposable income, we shouldn't underestimate that. 

I'm expecting a platinum cert in the US and decent streaming numbers, although probably local as Maverick looks very... 'MURICA! Then again so did ASIB, so who knows. 

Plz even flops like SL were able to scan Platinum, we need something with ROM numbers but solo, that’d be nice for her

• paws up 3

On 4/15/2022 at 11:21 PM, Fame Romance said:

Plz even flops like SL were able to scan Platinum, we need something with ROM numbers but solo, that’d be nice for her

I was lowballing. My educated guess is that it will land somewhere between TITHY and Shallow. :gaycat:

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 4/15/2022 at 11:00 PM, boobatella said:

this 100%,  fans truly are underestimating it and acting as if it’s a random movie and a small side project. I have no doubt that this song will be a big success and that it’s meant to become a hit

Top Gun was such a succesful movie and all the straights have been waiting for the sequel and will rush to watch it  

call me delulu but i’m sure we have another Shallow in our hands 

It's extremely hard to have another Shallow, that song is literally a mega smash, but we could have another ARUTW sized hit with it, or a bit better. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,350
On 4/15/2022 at 6:54 PM, GucciOreos said:

HMH won't bookmark, smash me 

Maybe it’s because I’m drunk and high but I’ve been on my bed laughing at this comment for at least 5 minutes 

spit take GIF

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 4/15/2022 at 6:25 PM, Andreu said:

When I saw they released the video I was ready for the collapse of the milleniu, then turns out neither of them is on it :rip: at least it has Mia Khalifa and that guy from Euphoria, which I guess is better than unknown actors, but still... just nod and smile

the worst is that we know they filmed a video for it :gaga-scream:

MAMIII' de Becky G y Karol G, segunda canción que es #1 en YouTube España  sin vídeo

But they must have scrapped, hence why it took so long to come out

I was today years old when I find out Becky G and Karol G are not the same person :mess:

• lol 3

The Fame Popster 299
On 4/15/2022 at 6:42 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Spotify Monthly Listeners Update

04/13 — 38,522,649
04/14 — 38,628,642 (+105,993)

What's happening suddenly :whatga:

A Popster Is Born 16,838