Charts Discussion Thread - Hold My Hand - out now!

PanPikus

The Fame Popster 316
On 4/14/2022 at 2:34 PM, emig_09 said:

Chromatica had 1 live performance and Gaga almost skipped the era after the release of ROM :dead:

It was a frontloaded fad era for gays that didn’t connect with the gp. I’m sure GodGa only made it for the lgbts!

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 4/14/2022 at 8:03 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

HOLY f- TOKYO SHOWS ADDED YAS!!!!!!!

HOLY sh!t THIS IS SO AWSOME! HAPPY FOR ASIAN MONSTERS RIGHT NOW 

amazing, Brazil still deserves though

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,305
On 4/14/2022 at 4:03 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

HOLY sh!t THIS IS SO AWSOME! HAPPY FOR ASIAN/TOKYO MONSTERS RIGHT NOW 

YAAAAS

NOW BRAZIL, HONEY! THEY DESERVE

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

The Fame Popster 316
On 4/14/2022 at 3:05 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Adding two shows in Japan and Tokyo is amazing news. ROM peaked at #8 on the Japan Hot 100. Those fans deserve this!

Hmm I agree. Japan and Latino America were the only places were Artpop didn’t flop. The way she always ignores ha biggest markets (brazil and japan) seems rude imo. 

ARTPOPster 1,862
On 4/15/2022 at 3:03 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

HOLY sh!t THIS IS SO AWSOME! HAPPY FOR ASIAN/TOKYO MONSTERS RIGHT NOW 

Oh wtf! I’m so happy for them!!! Hopefully this means she might add more in Asia too 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,945
On 4/14/2022 at 9:12 PM, emig_09 said:

That stadium in Tokyo has this capacity:

35,655 (2007) 

33,921 (2008)

Wondering if there is demand tho :ally: I would have added 1 date first and see how it does but I guess since it costs a lot to go to Japan they added 2 shows straight away. She should do a stadium in Australia as it’s logical  

A Popster Is Born 11,946

I know ROM did good in Japan but is her fanbase still strong there? She pretty much ignored them since ARTPOP + her Joanne promo did NOTHING for the album

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,945
On 4/14/2022 at 9:41 PM, Doncho said:

I know ROM did good in Japan but is her fanbase still strong there? She pretty much ignored them since ARTPOP + her Joanne promo did NOTHING for the album

Thought the same. But I hope that the fact that she didn’t come since 2014 for a show will be enough.

• paws up 2

On 4/15/2022 at 12:41 AM, Doncho said:

She might be kind of legacy act there, not to shade but Beyonce have been struggling in lot of European countries but she is able to pull bigger touring numbers except 1/2 girls there.

There might be demand to see Gaga live, even if they don't use her music anymore. Of course this is all assumption. 

• paws up 3